biochemistry books

mark boucher

Mar 27, 2005, 10:00:37 PM3/27/05
Hi all,

biochem is far behind me, yet I have a strong desire to brush up on
it, and I should add, that I'm detail oriented--therefore I need a
detailled textbook. I've browsed Amazon for such books, but the wide
array of them makes it a real hassle for me to pick one out--Ineed
some help in picking one, given some are expensive, I want to make
sure I pick a very good one--I don't mind shelling out some $$ as long
as the book, is top-notch.

I'm convinced that among you all, some can guide me through buying one
of the best, or who has gotten the most positive feedbacks. I ask
because some books are obviously better than some others, in any given
field.

Thanks in advance.

Marc