Reasonable dislodge of battery...

Nicholas R Forystek

Oct 4, 2015, 11:42:35 AM10/4/15
no interferance then removing the cylinders..

I would run as far from site as possible if I heard of some touched too
prompt... The balance, or steaming water (heat not so you can't dunk hand)
put it over into, over into. Is like saying crossing the border.

The crystal to liquid, is like water to steam, a physic connection is there,
excep tth e crystal jump, as if going from crystal to smoke and skipping the
molten. Water to steam has an accord that is always present in the act of
converting.

I'm not making! I'de rather the reason is the books and the DEA control of
all known ways to produce in met world, world met. Not a option there. I
was messing with actual steam entering a one way chamber and a molten in
that chamber under pool level aht smoke can only go one way back the other
way. See mingo'd.