what is the difference between teacher and dictator

Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi

Oct 28, 2009, 4:19:05 PM10/28/09
i don't say there is none

Zurab57

Oct 28, 2009, 4:36:28 PM10/28/09
On Oct 29, 12:19 am, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi

<nada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't say there is none

If we suppose that teachers do most important and significant things
secretly, then none.

ZerkonXXXX

Oct 29, 2009, 5:25:35 AM10/29/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:19:05 -0700, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea
Karagorgovi wrote:

> what is the difference between teacher and dictator

Give and take

Frank

Oct 29, 2009, 8:34:52 AM10/29/09
On Oct 28, 4:19 pm, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi

<nada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't say there is none

What's the difference between a nut job and a spammer ;)

zzbu...@netscape.net

Oct 29, 2009, 9:05:18 AM10/29/09
<nada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't say there is none

Well, that depends on the subject. In AI there is none,
given that the only thing AI cranks even know about
teaching is Category Theory / Sanskrit Yoedlers with Omega Point
Stop Signs,
String Theory Cranks, and Recursive RNA=Space Stooges.

gabydewilde

Oct 29, 2009, 9:06:35 AM10/29/09
On Oct 28, 9:19 pm, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi

<nada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't say there is none

Teachers have to teach by the book, the exact same way they learn
everything.

Androcles

Oct 29, 2009, 9:11:20 AM10/29/09

"Frank" <frank....@dol.net> wrote in message

Spammers are for tightening mutts and bolts.
http://www.pearlcomponents.co.uk/store/images/uploads/spanner.jpg

tadchem

Oct 30, 2009, 6:27:05 PM10/30/09
<nada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't say there is none

Ideally, a teacher tells you how to think and a dictator tells you
what to think.

There is a lot of overlap in the continuum between these extremes, and
many individuals drift freely along in this continuum, depending on
the subject matter.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

JEMebius

Oct 30, 2009, 6:49:13 PM10/30/09
to tadchem

A dictatorial teacher tells you what to think about what =and= how to think about that.

Johan E. Mebius

Androcles

Oct 30, 2009, 7:41:23 PM10/30/09

"JEMebius" <jeme...@xs4all.nl> wrote in message

"Many people would die sooner than think - in fact they do so." - Bertrand
Russell.

Nic

Oct 30, 2009, 7:49:34 PM10/30/09
On 30 Oct, 23:41, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_p> wrote:
> "JEMebius" <jemeb...@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Russell.- Hide quoted text -

Russel Square

Nic

Oct 30, 2009, 8:10:19 PM10/30/09

> Russel Square- Hide quoted text -

recieved a text message now that reads (presumably for all women who
want to conceive and for sex)

We're currently unable to process payments card arrangements sorry for
the inconvenience, you can still top up by credit card !!

I CANT EVEN AFFORD TO DATE what is that txt matter networks fer, huh?

chazwin

Oct 30, 2009, 8:15:07 PM10/30/09
On Oct 28, 8:19 pm, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi

<nada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't say there is none

You have a great need of a teacher as what you have written is a
DOUBLE NEGATIVE.
A double negative is self cancelling.
Did you mean to say "I do say there is none" OR " Id o not say there
is one", OR I say there is one"

As a teacher I invite you to consider the possibilities; as a dictator
I demand you accept one.
I think you have proved there is a great deal of difference between a
teacher and a dictator.

chazwin

Oct 30, 2009, 8:15:43 PM10/30/09

More evidence of the need for teachers. This post is gibberish.

chazwin

Oct 30, 2009, 8:16:09 PM10/30/09

Nicely and succinctly put.

chazwin

Oct 30, 2009, 8:16:49 PM10/30/09

Utter crap.

chazwin

Oct 30, 2009, 8:17:59 PM10/30/09
On Oct 30, 10:27 pm, tadchem <tadc...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 4:19 pm, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi
>
> <nada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > i don't say there is none
>
> Ideally, a teacher tells you how to think and a dictator tells you
> what to think.

Some teachers act like dictators, they are called imams.

sarge

Oct 30, 2009, 11:10:23 PM10/30/09
On 28 Okt, 21:19, Argir Pando Vasil Dobri Matea Karagorgovi

<nada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't say there is none

A teacher gets children used to a role that dictators exploit.

Message has been deleted