Genetic enhancement of gamete so that all humans (Homo sapiens and branch species make 10 times as many and 10 times as automatic and authentic sexual pleasure intensity and enjoyed excitement moans, gasps, monoyllable exclamations Euh!!, Oh!!, and

Treon Verdery

Dec 9, 2022, 6:46:27 AM12/9/22

Mouth tongue, and throat channel to back of throat or, as a voluntary oral sex option the person doing oral sex on a penis laying on their back with their head tilted and mouth open to receive the penis much farther down the throat, produces aptamer peptides with Localization moieties that function like neurotransmitters or nerve activity chemical heightening neuron response at nucleus accubens, genital areas of the cortical homonculus, corpus callosum, pelvic nerve ganglia or other genital pleasure nerve where it connects to the spinal cord, friction and pressure causing gene expression of aptamer nerve and neuron drugs that diffuse to the circulatory system to activate brain and nerve structures

Sex pillow for area under buttocks and first 7 inches under spine is piezoelectric and high intensity acoustic cofocal beam that can compress or flex tissue, do resonant frequency vibration, has plural witricity antennas for electricity, potentiate an orgasm each 1-2 minutes

Localized aptamer drug experience of beauty, also multiple simultaneous brain regions of what has been called romantic chemistry and instant attraction

The Doctor

Dec 9, 2022, 11:10:11 AM12/9/22
In article <77b73521-f6ba-4b78...@googlegroups.com>,
Treon Verdery <treon3...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mouth tongue, and throat channel to back of throat or, as a voluntary oral =
>sex option the person doing oral sex on a penis laying on their back with t=
>heir head tilted and mouth open to receive the penis much farther down the =
>throat, produces aptamer peptides with Localization moieties that function =
>like neurotransmitters or nerve activity chemical heightening neuron respon=
>se at nucleus accubens, genital areas of the cortical homonculus, corpus ca=
>llosum, pelvic nerve ganglia or other genital pleasure nerve where it conne=
>cts to the spinal cord, friction and pressure causing gene expression of ap=
>tamer nerve and neuron drugs that diffuse to the circulatory system to acti=
>vate brain and nerve structures
>
>Sex pillow for area under buttocks and first 7 inches under spine is piezoe=
>lectric and high intensity acoustic cofocal beam that can compress or flex =
>tissue, do resonant frequency vibration, has plural witricity antennas for =
>electricity, potentiate an orgasm each 1-2 minutes
>
>Localized aptamer drug experience of beauty, also multiple simultaneous bra=
>in regions of what has been called romantic chemistry and instant attractio=
>
> =20

This abusive spamtroll came from

sci.chem #136427 (13 more)
Newsgroups: sci.chem
From: Treon Verdery <treon3...@gmail.com>

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
Trump on Twitter.

Depeer Google groups Now!!
--