Fibonacci: I loved Indian Mathematics to such an extent above all others that I completely devoted myself to it

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jul 18, 2021, 12:37:01 AM7/18/21

EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN RACE not only STOLE COUNTRIES, CONTINENTS and
WEALTH of Non-Whites for 600 years, they ALSO STOLE Knowledge and
Claimed as their own.

WHITES are nothing but an EVIL SADISTIC animal raping, cocksucking
RACIST BLOODTHIRSTY "THIEVES".

But THIEVES should be KILLED in SELF DEFENSE and so Non-Whites should
KILL these EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN "THIEVES" who NEVER PAID for a single
crime, just like this houston white did to neighbor's burglars.

These are the STANDARDS whitefucks APPLIED for themselves their ENTIRE
EXISTENCE and hence NON-Whites SHOULD and MUST APPLY the SAME STANDARDS
to themselves.

Man Cleared for Killing Neighbor's Burglars
https://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5278638&page=1

EVERYTHING about the WHITE RACE is DECEPTION and EVIL. Not even an IOTA
of respectable character trait.

The golden ratio was known in India for centuries prior to Fibonacci:

Fibonacci further says- " I loved Indian Mathematics to such an extent
above all others that I completely devoted myself to it".

"I was also introduced to Greek, Arabic & Egyptian Math" .

"But I found ALL of them,EVEN Pythagoras, to be erroneous compared to
Indian Mathematics"
https://twitter.com/BharadwajSpeaks/status/1406974765508620290

Fibonacci was NOT a European Mathematician, except by flesh and blood.
He explicitly rejected the European methodology of Mathematics.

He denounced even the path of Pythagoras as "erroneous".

He followed footsteps of exemplary Vaidika Mathematicians like Pingala
and Virahanka

Fibonacci's introduction makes it clear that he considered himself
"Indian Mathematician" insomuch as he adhered to Indian Mathematical
Methodology and contributed to it.

Fibonacci does not describe his book as "European Mathematics".

He explicitly describes his book as " treatise on Indian Mathematical
methods".

As such, it is hard to even consider him a "European Mathematician".

He followed the footsteps of Vaidika Sanskritic Mathematicians

So far as the so called "Fibonacci Series" is concerned, Fibonacci was
only TRANSLATING the Sutras of Pingala (c.3rd century CE) and his
commentator Virahanka who derived "Fibonacci Series" several hundreds of
years before Fibonacci was even born

The real name of the so called "Fibonacci Series" is "Indian Series".

This comes from the horse's mouth !

Finally, Fibonacci says:

" In my book, I have published the doctrine of Mathematics completely
according to the Method of Indians.

I have COMPLETELY adopted the (Mathematical) Method of Indians because
it is the MOST effective"

Thus, in his book, Fibonacci does NOT refer to #Fibonacci Series as
"Fibonacci Series".

Rather, he simply calls it "Indian Series".

Unlike many other Europeans, Fibonacci was NOT a plagiarist. He clearly
mentioned his source and acknowledged his credit to ancient Indians.

Härra Ramob

Dec 29, 2021, 3:34:25 AM12/29/21