rape-each-other military drug

bruce bowser

Oct 14, 2021, 6:55:56 PM10/14/21
What is the name of the drug called that could cause troops to rape each other?

bruce bowser

Oct 16, 2021, 12:51:03 PM10/16/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 9:24:24 PM UTC-4, Peter Moylan wrote:
> On 15/10/21 09:56, bruce bowser wrote:
>
> > What is the name of the drug called that could cause troops to rape each other?
> Make love not war.
>
> --
> Peter Moylan Newcastle, NSW http://www.pmoylan.org

"Teenage recruits were raped by staff and forced to rape each other as part of initiation practices in the Australian military going back to 1960, a public inquiry heard on Tuesday."

CNN
-- https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/21/asia/australia-military-abuse/index.html

bruce bowser

Oct 16, 2021, 12:52:21 PM10/16/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 9:24:24 PM UTC-4, Peter Moylan wrote in alt.usage.english:
> On 15/10/21 09:56, bruce bowser wrote:
>
> > What is the name of the drug called that could cause troops to rape each other?
> Make love not war.

Some drug had to induce them do this. Who was tested? When? Where? Civilian or military? Ever compensated?

Norm Why

Oct 30, 2021, 1:02:02 AM10/30/21
>> > What is the name of the drug called that could cause troops to rape
>> > each other?
>> Make love not war.
>
> Some drug had to induce them do this. Who was tested? When? Where?
> Civilian or military? Ever compensated?

I think you need to provide a scientific reference before this can be
interested. Why are you interested?

bruce bowser

Nov 9, 2021, 3:47:30 PM11/9/21
In 2004-2005 was listening to Washington's WTOP 1500 AM news radio station where I heard the report saying that the US Army had abandoned this drug research. Maybe they have more info about it.

dlzc

Nov 10, 2021, 9:25:31 AM11/10/21
Dear bruce bowser:

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 1:47:30 PM UTC-7, bruce bowser wrote:
> > Why are you interested?

> In 2004-2005 was listening to Washington's WTOP 1500 AM
> news radio station where I heard the report saying that the
> US Army had abandoned this drug research. Maybe they
> have more info about it.

Which is not an answer as to why you'd want to know.

Given that responders were injected with mystery drugs at a recent concert, causing a riot, getting people killed, can you imagine why anyone that might know, would not reveal it?

Radio stations reported alien invasions before, too.

David A. Smith

dlzc

Nov 11, 2021, 3:12:42 PM11/11/21
On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 1:47:30 PM UTC-7, bruce bowser wrote:

This may be what that story was based on:
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-craziest-military-tactic-ever-used/answer/Hazel-Lockey
"female pheromones"

David A. Smith

Martin Brown

Nov 12, 2021, 6:55:08 AM11/12/21
Seems highly likely.

"Military Intelligence" always was an oxymoron.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

dlzc

Nov 12, 2021, 9:40:00 AM11/12/21
Dear Martin Brown:

On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 4:55:08 AM UTC-7, Martin Brown wrote:
> "Military Intelligence" always was an oxymoron.

I once did an small analysis of how many people died in war per capita, and deaths per 100,000 population have actually gone down with each passing century (only went back to the 1700s though). So the "intelligence" might be lacking, but they are being more circumspect... not a lot of intelligence required to want to force your will on someone else, usually just to prevent it being forced.

David A. Smith