Re: Navy SEAL should have BOMBED CIA NSA FBI buildings and MASSACRED the EVIL PSYCHOPATHS

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 1, 2021, 2:36:34 PM9/1/21
On 9/1/2021 7:38 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Three years after it began its criminal investigation of Donald Trump’s
> Trump Organization and its executives, the Manhattan District Attorney’s
> Office is reportedly expected to charge the ex-president’s company and its
> chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, with tax-related crimes on
> Thursday, according The Wall Street Journal. Obviously this marks a major
> escalation of the probe, and Trump will presumably respond to the news by
> lashing out like a man increasingly concerned that prison may be in his
> future.

WHITE FILTH spend their ENTIRE lives SUCKING COCKS and GOSSIPING while
the CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro Psychopaths are SECRETLY CHIPPING amrikkkans
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and linking/syncing with the AI GLOBAL HIVE MIND
CONTROL GRID and REMOTELY OPERATING them like fucking PUPPETS.

White filth are SOOOOO fucking DISGUSTINGLY DUMB that they actually
THOUGHT that Edward Snowden made GREAT REVELATIONS and caveman Bin Laden
is taking away NON-EXISTENT FREEDOMS in America from the COCKSUCKING
CONFUSED GENDER WHITE FILTH when in REALITY, the EVIL WHITE PSYCHOPATHS
are using Smile, Shake Hands and Backstab White Christian MODUS OPERANDI
and SECRETLY CHIPPING amrikkkan filth and connecting them to the AI
GLOBAL HIVE MIND CONTROL GRID for more than 40 years already and
REMOTELY OPERATING them like fucking PUPPETS.

None of you are even understanding the "gravity of the situation". This
is NOT a joke.

All of your brains were linked/synced with AI GLOBAL HIVE MIND CONTROL GRID.

There is absolutely NOTHING anybody can do to HELP YOU and STOP the EVIL
CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths from READING and PROGRAMMING your
MINDS "every day".

The ONLY two people who can "POTENTIALLY HELP YOU to live with dignity"
are PUTIN and Xi Jin Ping, whom YOUR INFINITELY DECEPTIVE GOVT WHITE
FILTH "programmed your brains to think they are EVIL DICTATORS", while
BACKSTABBING YOU and implementing an EVIL TYRANNY in your countries.

You WHITES don't understand YOUR OWN DNA and MODUS OPERANDI.

Smile, Shake Hands and Backstab is in WHITE XTIAN DNA.

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

The DECEPTION the EVIL WHITE PSYCHOPATHS in CIA MI6 ASIS perpetrating on
YOU is a "MILLION TIMES WORSE".

You think Scientist Dr. Katherine Horton is being TORTURED for 10 years
because she is involved in some crimes/terrorism?

HOW CIA MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS TORTURED SCIENTIST Dr. Katherine Horton for
the last 10 years
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/sBqjArXw_g4/m/fJcPm0MmCgAJ

You are NOT understanding "their mentality and modus operandi".

They CHIPPED you and EVERY cricket fan on rsc, uksc etc "NOT because
they think you are involved in crimes/terrorism" etc.

They CHIPPED everybody because
- they CAN
- Nobody can find them and hold them accountable
- they became PURE SADISTS and PERVERTS
- they want to MIND CONTROL the ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES eventually
- Social Engineering of cities and entire populations of USA, UK, Can,
Aus, NZ and the world

I have been POSTING "LOGICAL PROOF" for years but you still didn't get it.

I even explained HOW the EVIL PSYCHOPATHS "PERPETRATED such MASSIVE
DECEPTION" on the western countries and global public for more than 75
years already.

1) “Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, in late 2001 publicly
admitted that “according to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion
in transactions at the Pentagon.” That is $8000 for every man, woman and
child in America. Pentagon’s own auditors stated that military cannot
account for 25 percent of what it spends.”

https://www.wanttoknow.info/050310pentagontrillionslost

This SHADOW INVISIBLE GOVT (CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO FBI Cointelpro)
used all that money to DEVELOP INSANE MIND CONTROL and DIRECTED ENERGY
WEAPONS. They "control everybody including the POTUS, Senators and
Congressmen", who are nothing but PUPPETS.

2) House Majority Leader Hale Boggs said on April 22, 1971 as per
congressional record:

“Over the postwar years, we have granted to the elite and secret police
within our system vast new powers over the lives and liberties of the
people.” At the request of the trusted and respected heads of those
forces, and their appeal to the necessities of national security, we
have exempted those grants of power from due accounting and strict
surveillance. And history has run its inexorable course.

“Liberty has yielded.”

“The power of government has gained commanding ground.”

“Mr. Speaker, I submit that 1984 is closer than we think.”

And then CIA MURDERED HIM and made it look like an accident.

3) Daniel K. Inouye, Senator said in 1987

“There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy,
its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas
of national interest free from all checks and balances, and free from
the law itself.”

4) Zbigniew Brzezinski, Former National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter

As early as 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski, later National Security Advisor
to President Jimmy Carter, predicted a “more controlled and directed
society” would gradually appear. This society would be dominated by an
elite group whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly
superior scientific know-how.

Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite
would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest
modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society
under close surveillance and control.

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPLAINED everything at
molecular level in these videos "but you keep asking the same question"

Watch these videos EVERY DAY at least once, if you really want to LIVE
IN REALITY.

Every WORD in these videos should be taken as GOSPEL. They won't tell
you and the rest of the public that they are secretly IMPLEMENTING
TYRANNY. You have to extrapolate these things from "available evidence
of technologies, whistleblower EXPOSES, Mind Control Scientists etc".

If you don't believe CREDIBLE victims Dr. John Hall (anesthesiologist in
San Antonio TX) who wrote the book "Satellite Terrorism",
whistleblowers, mind control scientists like Dr. Robert Duncan, Dr.
James Giordano who actually DEVELOPED these technologies, Psychologist
Carole Smith who actually deserved a PULITZER for her research and
column about MIND INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY, Senators, Congressmen and
Presidents JFK and Eisenhower who WARNED the public about this EVIL
SHADOW GOVT, 100+ Mind Control Patents (book available on amazon), then
who else will you believe and conclude that these technologies EXIST and
they are STEALTHILY TORTURING the public?

NSA VIOLATES all Electronic Surveillance acts- ex-NSA Technical Director
William Binney
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/146750963949007/

Remote Neural Monitoring - by Former Gangstalker Turned WHISTLEBLOWER
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy WeaponsGoo
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/TO-7RIeRXrg/m/R3kpLiPECQAJ

Some $8.6 TRILLION DOLLARS were UNACCOUNTED for by the Pentagon since
mid 1990s. Potus, Congressmen, Senator CLOWNS have NO AUTHORITY to ask
where that money has gone.
Remote Neural Monitoring Explained - RT
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/113464013944369/

David Voights - Naval Officer Whistleblower - This technology is used in
psychological warfare, harassment, discrediting,
and revenge campaigns. The TI program is a DOMESTIC TORTURE PROGRAM at
unsuspecting US Citizens

Myron May in this video, who was a "Targeted Individual (Torture
Victim)" went on a mass shooting spree in Florida.

THE DARPA HIVE MIND CONTROL GRID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YUBA7LzQzs

Aliens are REAL. US Govt has been in CONTACT with them for more than 75 yrs.

Which is WHY, they MURDERED Aliens Whistleblower Phil Schneider and made
it look like suicide.

Colonel Philip Corso and Bushman and scores of others who worked with
Aliens, Alien bodies and reverse engineered technologies REVEALED just
before they DIED, because they were AFRAID TO REVEAL right after they
retired.