Targeted Individual (TORTURE VICTIM) - LISA BECKER - Tortured by the EVIL US Govt Psychopaths

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 28, 2021, 4:20:44 AM11/28/21

You DUMB WESTERN MORONS,

You were NEVER DEMOCRACIES. Everything about WESTERN COUNTRIES is
"MASSIVE DECEPTION".

Brainwash the world about DEMOCRACY and STEALTHILY IMPLEMENT "TYRANNY".

Stealthily TORTURE the public and ACCUSE them to be SCHIZO PARANOIDS.

WASPs don't understand THEIR OWN MENTALITY and DNA.

Targeted Individual - LISA BECKER

http://targetedindividuals.blogspot.com/2011/09/lisa-beckers-testimony.html

Lisa Becker's Testimony

My name is, Lisa Becker, and I currently reside in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
You may find my story difficult to believe, I still can’t believe this
could happen in America.

Video from, March 2, 2011, Bioethic Commission Testimonies:
http://youtu.be/o2zI0PHuknc

My story begins in 2001- how I came to be involved is really a matter of
speculation. I truly don’t know why I was chosen for targeting, other
than I am opinionated and contacted the White House and my
representatives whenever an issue interested me. I was a landlord and a
business person and frequently had to make decisions that impacted other
peoples lives. There is also the possibility that local law enforcement
needed a target to utilize their new equipment from the NIJ.

I was happily married to my soul mate of 20 years, I had my own
business and our primary residence, an 8 unit apartment building was
almost paid for. Life was looking good.

Almost overnight strange things began to happen.

I began getting phone calls where the caller would hang up after
about 20 seconds.
My home and my business were being vandalized.
My husband became depressed and had difficulty sleeping along with
headaches.
The neighbors near my residence and my business began dumping
garbage on my property.
The City of Racine closed the street to my business forcing me to
close for several months.
My husband began an affair with a co-worker, (not in character for him)
I had what seemed to be a seizure.
Our dog began defecating on the carpet.
My automobile was being vandalized.
After my husband moved out, someone began entering my apartment and
stole personal items, vandalized walls and furniture and left a penny in
unusual places. This was done repeatedly for almost two years.
I had developed what seemed to be neurological problems and extreme
fatigue.
I had a sensation of vibration and electricity running through my body.
I felt ill, very ill.
Red marks began appearing on my forehead and the bridge of my nose.

At the time I did not see the relationship of the above issues. I
simply adapted to my new situation and coped well under the
circumstances. I quickly found that calling the police was of no help.
They treated me rudely and disrespectfully. I realize now that I was
being targeted with Cointel-pro tactics, gang stalking and directed
energy weapons.

At night I would hear a hissing sound and would awaken to find pink dust
everywhere. It was as if someone was blowing insulation into my bedroom
at night I had had enough, I was not a criminal, nor even a bad
person. I have always lived within the law and have treated all people
with respect. Someone was trying very hard to destroy me and everything
I had worked for. I decided to sell and get out of Racine, Wisconsin.

After the sale of our real estate assets I moved to Florida to start a
new life in a new location. I moved to Orlando and purchased a lovely
condominium at beautiful Bella Terra. I made a number of friends, many
who were recently divorced and my age. It looked like my problems were
behind me and I was going to get a second chance at life. My neighbor
Brenda and I became rather close and spent a little time together
talking almost daily. One day she mentioned that the people above me
had moved some very large equipment into the apartment just above me.
She said it appeared to be very heavy, as it took two men difficulty to
get it up to the 3rd floor. Once again strange things began to happen.

Pennies once again started appearing in odd places, like my
bathroom sink.
Red marks on my walls began appearing again.
Strange odors that seemed exceptionally strong and toxic emitted
through my ventilation system.
Books, clothing, batteries and tools began disappearing.
It seemed someone was tampering with my food.
I became very lethargic as if I was drugged.

I now realized that this was very serious and inter-connected.

In June of 2007 I went to bed as usual and was awoken about 2:00am by a
sensation of electrocution. I jumped from bed to look for the source of
the electricity and heard people laughing. I realized that whomever was
laughing was somehow responsible for what I believe was a tazer attack.
How did they tazer me right through a wall or concrete floor I
wondered. I moved to the living room sofa after my heart stopped
racing, only to hear a heavy cart roll on the floor above me. I was hit
over and over again with this directed energy weapon.

This went on night after night. I began sleeping in different places,
like neighbors homes, my van, at work, at hotels, but I could not escape
the attacks. I believe they were coming from a land based source
because I could hear people outside moving around. One evening at 2:00
am they started at me and I got up and went to Charlie’s condo on the
3rd floor. My dog and I were always welcome there. We stood in the
shadows on the enclosed patio while I heard men running down the stairs
saying, “where did she go?” After 5 minutes a helicopter began searching
for something with a spot light all over the area I was observing. It
was at this moment that I realized the search was for me and this was
more than just a rogue gang, these people had resources.

I began to look on the Internet to find out about these weapons and
found out more than I ever wanted to know about directed energy weapons,
(DEW) and mind control.
I also discovered that the only people that had them were: military
personnel, law enforcement and the numerous security agencies.
WHY WAS THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO KILL ME AND WHY TORTURE ME FIRST? This
is a question that still is unanswered.

The sleep deprivation was nearly the end of me. I went to a doctor who
performed what he called, “an informal psychological evaluation”, he did
blood work as well and said I had low potassium. He found me to be
mentally, “sound as a bell”.

But I became so impaired mentally, I had to call home and ask for help.
I was near a point where I would not be able to make my own decisions.
My ex-husband was a God-send. He came immediately and moved me lock,
stock and barrel back to my family in Wisconsin. Unfortunately, my
family did not believe what I told them. They assumed there was
something wrong with me. They grasped for any answer, except the truth.

After returning home I began a phone campaign to legislators and anyone
I thought could help me. In December, 2007, I received a call from an
Investigator Zimmerman from the Washington D.C., Capital Police Dept. He
told me to stop bothering the legislators, that they could not help me
and if any of them tried to help me he would take action against them.
He said, we consider you a threat. He was threatening and abusive.
None of my elected officials would return my phone calls, much less give
me a meeting. When I contacted the FBI, I was told that what was being
done to me was not illegal. They said there was no jurisdiction. They
were unbelievably rude and abusive.
I began to look on the Internet for others in my area. I quickly found
many others. To date there are approximately 25 people in Wisconsin
that are actively being targeted with directed energy attacks and mind
manipulation. Four of us from Wisconsin went to Washington D.C. to
provide testimony to the President’s Commission on Bio-ethics. We were
politely received, but to date they have not stopped the attacks on our
person’s or our minds.

What has held me together through years of torture has been my faith.

To this day I continue to sustain burns to different parts of my body,
particularly my hands and feet. I have ear shattering pain and
splitting headaches. They vibrate my teeth and rack my body with pain.
I am an American citizen, a taxpayer and a law abiding citizen, yet I
am denied the basic human right of sleep. I am tortured in my own bed
within my own home. As I write this they are burning the end of my nose
and penetrating my rectum with burning directed energy. This torture
has gone on for a decade. If those of us that have been targeted are
unable to expose it and stop this, the rest of the public, will find
themselves in a similar situation, as they perfect their techniques on us.

One of the first things they do to targeted individuals like my self is
to isolate us. My Mother and my friends have not let that happen. My
God has sustained me through his word. The following text describes my
situation well:
We are hard-pressed on everyside, yet not crushed; we are
perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck
down, but not destroyed. 2 Cor.4:8-9
In conclusion, I have learned the motivation behind all this is control.
Those that crave a one world government want to be able to control
humanity, (mentally and physically), they do not have the same ideals of
honesty and cooperation that the rest of humanity shares, they want to
own you and all the rest of the resources on this planet. They believe
their money makes them superior to you and me in every way. They have
utilized terrorism as a tool to convince cowards to give up freedom in
the name of security. Video: http://youtu.be/o2zI0PHuknc

Pedidos

Nov 28, 2021, 10:10:05 AM11/28/21
In article <HRHoJ.75110$np6....@fx46.iad>
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Flush.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 28, 2021, 3:12:34 PM11/28/21
American Govt is SOOOOOO EVIL, the ENTIRE fucking GOVT should be
MERCILESSLY KILLED to SAVE human species and american FREEDOMS, FREE
WILL and CIVIL LIBERTIES.

If Americans COMPLAIN about EXACTLY THE SAME SYMPTOMS, the same US Govt
ACCUSES the VICTIMS to be delusional, schizophrenic paranoids.

But US Govt AGENTS and DIPLOMATS getting BOMBARDED with Directed Energy
Weapons is REAL, GENUINE and deserve sympathy.

And yet NOT one westerner PERCEIVES the INFINITE DECEPTION being
PERPETRATED by the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA Psychopaths.

US/NATO has developed neuro/ microwave/directed energy/acoustic weapons
for decades, along with other major powers - Dr James Giordano
https://tinyurl.com/jd2ewcfv

11:03 - 12:05 - Govt is torturing victims UNTIL THEY END UP IN MENTAL
ASYLUMS or DIE - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
Bigger Than Snowden. Neuro Weapons. Directed Energy Weapons. Mind
Control. Targeted Individuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPI6mv2O-U

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

One to two million americans are being "stealthily TORTURED" by US Govt
- Whistleblower Bryan Kofron
Highly intelligent people are targeted, isolated from family and friends
Bryan Kofron Targeted Individuals Mind Control Voice to Skull Electronic
Harassment GangStalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NCsuq5VcU

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fbi-acknowledges-agents-may-havana-syndrome-symptoms-rcna6504

FBI acknowledges some agents may have Havana Syndrome symptoms
After NBC News obtained internal emails, the FBI publicly acknowledged
for the first time that some employees may have symptoms of Havana Syndrome.

y Ken Dilanian

The FBI is promising to make sure employees who have symptoms consistent
with Havana Syndrome get access to medical care after a former agent
suffering almost daily headaches was rebuffed when he sought testing and
treatment, according to documents obtained by NBC News.

In an email last month, an FBI official told a former agent who had
reported possible brain injury symptoms that "unfortunately, the FBI is
not authorized to give any medical advice and there are not any medical
programs in place for current and/or retired employees." The agent began
suffering migraines and dizziness about a decade ago after a stint
overseas in a country near Russia.

Asked about the assertion, the FBI responded in a statement that
confirmed the email, saying it was "one part of a larger exchange taken
out of context and does not reflect the FBI’s commitment to supporting
its personnel, both current and former."

The statement amounted to the FBI's first formal acknowledgment that
some of its current or former employees could have symptoms of Havana
Syndrome, which got its name after a group of diplomats and CIA officers
reported symptoms in 2016 at the U.S. Embassy in Cuba. Although the
bureau did not confirm or deny the existence of FBI cases, NBC News has
previously reported that several FBI personnel have reported possible
symptoms, including some who had been posted to Vienna.

The statement said that while the FBI "does not have the authority to
provide direct medical treatment, we now have a process to guide current
and former employees to the interagency medical treatment and evaluation
options that are available to them."

The statement did not say when the FBI implemented the policy; the
language of the October email suggests that it was not in place last month.

The statement added that the issue of "Anomalous Health Incidents," as
the U.S. government calls the mysterious set of symptoms afflicting as
many as 200 current or former government employees, "is a top priority
for the FBI, as the protection, health and well-being of our employees
and colleagues across the federal government is paramount."

The FBI, the statement said, "has messaged its workforce on how to
respond if they experience an AHI, how to report an incident, and where
they can receive medical evaluations for symptoms or persistent effects."

Over the past year, U.S. government agencies have encouraged employees
to report any possible symptoms, and some who have come forward have
health effects that began occurring before the 2016 Havana incidents.
Several U.S. officials said not all of those who have come forward fit
the profile of the Havana cohort. At the same time, brain injuries can
be difficult to diagnose, so officials have encouraged anyone who
suspects something wrong to come forward.

The former FBI agent was posted to an embassy that came under a
suspected Russian electronic jamming operation that disrupted
communications, he said, asking not to be identified because he was
concerned that it could affect how the FBI handles his case. He began
experiencing symptoms shortly afterward, and he has lived the past
decade with almost daily headaches, dizziness and fatigue.

The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine said in a
report last year that some of the observed brain injuries were
consistent with the effects of directed microwave energy, which the
report said Russia has long studied.

A team of medical and scientific experts who studied the symptoms of as
many as 40 State Department and other government employees concluded
that nothing like them had previously been documented in medical
literature, the National Academies of Sciences report said. Many
reported hearing a loud sound and feeling pressure in their heads and
then experiencing dizziness, unsteady gait and visual disturbances. Many
suffered long-standing debilitating effects.

NBC News reported in 2018 that U.S. intelligence officials considered
Russia a leading suspect in what some of them assess to have been
deliberate attacks on diplomats and CIA officers overseas. But in the
nearly three years since then, the spy agencies have not uncovered
enough evidence to pinpoint the cause or the culprit of the health
incidents. U.S. officials cannot say for sure that they were intentional
attacks or even that they were the result of human activity.
VP Harris’ flight to Vietnam delayed because of possible ‘Havana
Syndrome’ cases
Aug. 24, 202100:50

While some intelligence officials strongly suspect Russia, the longer
intelligence agencies investigate without finding compelling evidence,
the more questions are raised about that conclusion. Experts say it is
hard to imagine that a secret Russian program to harm U.S. spies and
diplomats could go completely undetected by the $80 billion U.S.
intelligence apparatus, which is regularly hacking Russian
communications, conducting surveillance of Russian officers and
recruiting Russians to spy for the U.S.

Russia has consistently denied any culpability.

At a public forum in September, Deputy CIA Director David Cohen
suggested that the agency has made some progress, but not enough.

"In terms of have we gotten closer? I think the answer is yes — but not
close enough to make the analytic judgment that people are waiting for,"
he said.