Are these Energizer's 123 lithium batteries authentic or fake? I bought them for cheap from a local reseller store of unwanted products from Sam's Club.

Ant

Jun 28, 2023, 9:28:14 PM6/28/23
https://matrix.ross154.net/_matrix/media/v3/download/ross154.net/YwoZJAJiCResRVSQiAjItcMc/ima_fb3b7f3.jpeg and https://matrix.ross154.net/_matrix/media/v3/download/ross154.net/ARBQqXIcwuMOzJuOqSwYqlDl/ima_a94539a.jpeg

Original Arlo security camera said of these four batteries were at 50%, 47%, and then 45% (stable now). With other Energizer batteries from Amazon, not from this package and store, they were usually over 90%. Testing batteries show them good, but then the very low batteries were also shown good too so I can't trust the battery testers. :(

I couldn't find this 16 battery package online too. What do you think? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"Who can proclaim the mighty acts of the Lord or fully declare his praise?" --Psalm 106:2. A flying social insect's stinger stung the right hand's pinky finger 2 swell. Also, fell down 2 mark cuts on right elbow & left knee while running away. :(
| |o o| |