Re: Cleopatra and Physics, with Darwin

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Oct 5, 2018, 3:25:05 PM10/5/18
In alt.usage.english, in article
<89f218a5-6ad8-49f4...@googlegroups.com>,
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> posted:

> On Friday, 5 October 2018 21:54:41 UTC+10, Peter T. Daniels
> wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 1:44:57 AM UTC-4, Arindam
> > Banerjee wrote:
> >
> > > More frighteningly perhaps, some 100 million years ago T
> > > Rex type aliens made their lookalikes on Earth by making
> > > genetic change of existing species. Let us hope such types
> > > do not come back!
> > >
> > > In short, scientists make new species using test tubes and
> > > existing species. Evolution thus, goes in spurts. Nothing
> > > continuous and slow.
> > >
> > > Nice thought, what. Explains a lot, such as the absence of
> > > any half-baked evolving species intermediate between
> > > something and what_could_be. Not counting humans, of
> > > course, an always unhappy, evolving species, possibly as a
> > > relative newcomer to the planet.
> > >
> > > I don't think Darwinians and Creationists will appreciate,
> > > though. Who dislikes more, is an idle thought.
> >
> > Isn't the thread about "physicists" trying to do biology
> > somewhere else?
>
> What is the difference, between physics and biology, when
> people turn into robots and robots turn into people?

Food for thought.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Oct 5, 2018, 4:05:32 PM10/5/18
In alt.usage.english, in article
<7382b365-1f7d-49b9...@googlegroups.com>,
> [...]
> > > badly.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Arindam Banerjee
> >

> > I am speechless. Can you name some favorites for Nobel in
> > Physics?
>
> I don't know anyone in the Physics field - I take it that
> as one must have e=mcc=hv as the core mantra of their
> Einstein-is-God religion if one wants to be called a modern
> physicist, they are all corrupt to their cores, and thus
> unworthy of my attention. They can all be safely neglected,
> which is in a way good, for had I thought them useful my
> time would be wasted with their baloney.
>
> As far as I am concerned, absolute truth for its own sake
> is far purer than whatever stands on the pedestal of any
> institutionalisation. Finding such truth is my task, in
> physics and elsewhere. In such a task the indifference and
> persecution by the followers and wannabes of such Nobel
> Laureates like Einstein and Feynman form the biggest
> obstacle.
>
> > I would like to extend your logic a bit further and read
> > your comments. Consider for a moment the following
> > hypothesis: major classes of homo sapiens like australoids,
> > mongloids, etc. could have arrived on earth separately from
> > another solar system.
>
> That may be. Our Puranic literature is full of kinnaras,
> gandharvas, etc. who existed outside the Earth. Going by
> their supposed existence, they could have genetically
> manipulated various sorts of apes to form the various
> races. Note, the genetic thingies was unknown only 1-2
> generations ago. Now we can do genetic modification to
> create new species.
>
> > The Indus Valley civilization had the most advanced
> > technology that was transmitted anecdotally with sufficient
> > "use as directed" premonitions.
>
> The IVC followed from the destruction of the Arya
> civilisation (as evidenced in the Mahabharata) that
> preceded it for 7-8000 years or more, going by Hindu
> tradition. We have only stories about the Arya
> civilisation, but hard evidence could come up with new
> digs. After Lord Krishna there was chaos all over India.
>
> As per scholars like Shri P N Oak, Indians emigrated
> outside India; as the ancestors of the Greeks and Romans on
> one hand, and the Jews and Phoenicians on the other hand.
> They may have influenced the Egyptians as well, and the
> Arabs later.
>
> > The rest of the homo sapiens are reinventing the wheel so
> > to say. Notably the theoretical physicists, using math in
> > general and Lie Algebra in particular, are trying to lay
> > down a blue print of the intricate workings of nature.
> > Their zeal needs to be appreciated.
> >
> > Regards
>
> If they are not as corrupt to the core as I hold them to
> be, I would expect them to ask me to give them a series of
> lectures on my new physics (that would overturn their
> ridiculous e=mcc=hv conjectures) in any notable institution
> of their choice, and pay me for that task adequately.

Dhanyavaad for starting this thread.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
https://tinyurl.com/jaimaharaj

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Oct 6, 2018, 3:45:40 PM10/6/18
Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
People will not "turn into robots" completely because:

Origins of consciousness as the self chaitanyamatma and
how a consciousness machine cannot exist -- Subhash Kak (2017)

bharatkalyan97.blogspot.com
October 5, 2018

https://bharatkalyan97.blogspot.com/2018/10/origins-of-consciousness-as-self-and.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://7.ly/jai

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Oct 7, 2018, 1:43:51 PM10/7/18
In article
<6843305e-08d7-4a36...@googlegroups.com>,
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> posted:

> I meant that people divorced from spirituality and
> idealism, hanging on to hedonistic materialism with might
> and main, using their reptilian brains, being purely amoral
> as a result, programmed into accepting as true whatever
> inputs they get from their enslaving masters, are no
> different from robots. Are Americans like that?

It's a given many Americans are like that, and
Bharatiya folks, and Australians, and Brits . . . and so on.
The Kalyug continues for the time being.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
https://v.gd/jaimaharaj