butterfly effect sudden physical evolution

David Dalton

Jul 16, 2022, 12:49:10 AM7/16/22
If any on here are in labs perhaps you can easily check
my claims on this thread.

The most recent avatar type before me is a bowhead whale
who is still living. Associated with him there was a
sudden evolution of bowhead whales which resulted in the
current long lifespan of bowhead whales.

Similarly, I have been attempting a sudden evolution of
ghumans, gcetaceans, and gnonhumansimiians, where the
prefix g means in my region, which is global and from
12 km below the geoid to (255,000 - 12) km above the geoid.

Already there has been some non-physical evolution including
a split of ghomosapiens into 55 species in ghuman species
group, at least in terms of sexual compatibility and
tendency to associate. Also 60.6% of committed relationships
have become more (usually optimally) sexually compatible.

Who are my collaborators in the working? Goddess (the ruler
of the region all/everything, who many call God), Gaia (the
Earth), Sola (the Sun), Luna (the Moon), the most recent 40
avatar types and 40 devi types (of the last 601 years), and
species someones of species in ghuman, gcetacean, and
gnonhumansimian species groups (even before the split
occurred the someones that were to become species someones
had been designated by Goddess).

The sudden magickal physical evolution setup (SMPES) has
been in progress for some days now and is coming to a
a head tonight (the night of July 15/16 in North America),
with the following items so far:

(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0219 UTC July 16.

(s2) RNA adjustment complete 0339 UTC July 16, 2022.

(s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC July 16.

I will follow up with the remaining item(s?) after they occur,
and then Goddess will start the SMPE. I think the next item
will be conversion of some cells to early stem cell state
where needed for transformation (including of current adults)
and healing, and that item should now be in progress.

I relate this sudden evolution to the Haida creation legend
of The Raven and the First Men, in which the giant clamshell
could represent the current waning gibbous moon.

If I am wrong again, I hope this will have at least amused you.

łMary walks down to the waterąs edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jul 16, 2022, 3:54:30 AM7/16/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-5423...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The sudden magickal physical evolution setup (SMPES) has
> been in progress for some days now and is coming to a
> a head tonight (the night of July 15/16 in North America),
> with the following items so far:
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0219 UTC July 16.
>
> (s2) RNA adjustment complete 0339 UTC July 16, 2022.
>
> (s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC July 16.

(s4) some cells have been converted to early stem cell state
where needed for transformation (including of adults,
though note that some transformation will
will be by the regular process of cell replacement and
will take years, with bone taking the longest)
and/or healing by 0739 UTC July 16.

Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
at 0741 UTC July 16, 2022.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 for those not currently
infected who are minor criminal or better as defined by
Goddess, or who are medium criminal or worse and are
following their healing circle prescription, will be in
place by 1841 UTC July 17, 2022.

David Dalton

Jul 16, 2022, 3:57:42 AM7/16/22
I guess I am the butterfly. :-)

David Dalton

Jul 19, 2022, 5:52:56 PM7/19/22
On Jul 16, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-0A83...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-5423...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The sudden magickal physical evolution setup (SMPES) has
> > been in progress for some days now and is coming to a
> > a head tonight (the night of July 15/16 in North America),
> > with the following items so far:
> >
> > (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0219 UTC July 16.
> >
> > (s2) RNA adjustment complete 0339 UTC July 16, 2022.
> >
> > (s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC July 16.
>
> (s4) some cells have been converted to early stem cell state
> where needed for transformation (including of adults,
> though note that some transformation will
> will be by the regular process of cell replacement and
> will take years, with bone taking the longest)
> and/or healing by 0739 UTC July 16.
>
> Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
> at 0741 UTC July 16, 2022.
>
> Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 for those not currently
> infected who are minor criminal or better as defined by
> Goddess, or who are medium criminal or worse and are
> following their healing circle prescription, will be in
> place by 1841 UTC July 17, 2022.

No, it didn’t work, so don’t assume any immunity.

I am trying again and hope for results within a few days and
will report back here, but don’t assume immunity and relax
any Covid precautions without any evidence.

For my ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to

David Dalton

Jul 30, 2022, 11:45:58 PM7/30/22
I tried again.

July 30, 2022

(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 1:17 a.m.
(s2) RNA adjustment complete 1:49 a.m.
(s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 2:57 a.m.
(s4) some cells have been converted to early stem
cell state as of 11:13 a.m.

Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
at 11:15 a.m.

Immunity (details as before) within 2.5 days, so by
11:15 p.m. August 1 (0145 UTC August 2), 2022, but
do not relax Covid precautions without evidence.

If that didn't work, I will probably try again, but
won't post to this thread again, and you could follow
my ongoing progress on alt.religion.druid .

袖unrise in the morning; Birds singing on every tree; A greeting and a
warning; The song that they're singing is `Be free!' " (Rawlins Cross)

David Dalton

Jul 31, 2022, 12:52:01 AM7/31/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-722A...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried again.
>
> July 30, 2022
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 1:17 a.m.
> (s2) RNA adjustment complete 1:49 a.m.
> (s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 2:57 a.m.
> (s4) some cells have been converted to early stem
> cell state as of 11:13 a.m.
>
> Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
> at 11:15 a.m.
>
> Immunity (details as before) within 2.5 days, so by
> 11:15 p.m. August 1 (0145 UTC August 2), 2022, but
> do not relax Covid precautions without evidence.
>
> If that didn't work, I will probably try again, but
> won't post to this thread again, and you could follow
> my ongoing progress on alt.religion.druid .

I will post just this afterthought:

If it did work I will try to explain it scientifically
at least in an arm-waving way, so a possible if not
proven explanation.

łSunrise in the morning; Birds singing on every tree; A greeting and a