fossil pics

erik simpson

Dec 27, 2023, 6:41:51 PM12/27/23
to sci.bio.paleontology
Here's a link to pics of some fossils I found in August 2021. They're
lower Ediacaran, (~ 600 Mya), and represent "Aspidella", but that
doesn't tell you much. I posted them a while ago, so some here have
seen them already, but if some haven't I'd love some suggestions.

https://www.idrive.com/idrive/sh/sh?k=o2q0j1e8p0

Popping Mad

Dec 27, 2023, 11:57:48 PM12/27/23
wish I could see them but they are behind some google crap,

erik simpson

Dec 28, 2023, 11:24:56 AM12/28/23
to sci.bio.paleontology
You must have done something wrong. That's a link to pictures in my
backup service.

John Harshman

Dec 28, 2023, 12:22:12 PM12/28/23
Worked for me.

jillery

Dec 29, 2023, 12:08:14 PM12/29/23
Since you asked, something to provide scale would be nice.

Popping Mad

Dec 29, 2023, 4:24:45 PM12/29/23
which is behind some google crap that I don't suscribe to.

Popping Mad

Dec 29, 2023, 4:26:32 PM12/29/23
On 12/28/23 11:24, erik simpson wrote:
http://images.mrbrklyn.com/2017_03_royal_tyrell_drumheller/

erik simpson

Dec 29, 2023, 8:48:21 PM12/29/23
to sci.bio.paleontology
I can seem them fine.

erik simpson

Dec 29, 2023, 8:51:24 PM12/29/23
The holdfast is ~5 mm.

jillery

Dec 30, 2023, 4:43:59 AM12/30/23
On Fri, 29 Dec 2023 12:08:11 -0500, jillery <69jp...@gmail.com>
wrote:
So that's not what you meant? Or did the troll take all your
attention?

erik simpson

Dec 30, 2023, 11:42:51 AM12/30/23
to sci.bio.paleontology
?? What troll? Anyway, 5mm it is (the stalk/blob ~ 15 mm.

Popping Mad

Jan 1, 2024, 5:19:16 PMJan 1
On 12/29/23 20:48, erik simpson wrote:
>> http://images.mrbrklyn.com/2017_03_royal_tyrell_drumheller/
> I can seem them fine.

Right because my pics aren't behind a bunch of google stuff. They just
sit on my webserver.

Popping Mad

Jan 1, 2024, 5:20:12 PMJan 1
On 12/28/23 11:24, erik simpson wrote:
idrive.com
ajax.googleapis.com
idriveonlinebackup.com

Google crap.

erik simpson

Jan 1, 2024, 5:51:03 PMJan 1
to sci.bio.paleontology
On 1/1/24 2:20 PM, Popping Mad wrote:
> On 12/28/23 11:24, erik simpson wrote:

>>> wish I could see them but they are behind some google crap,
>>
>> You must have done something wrong.  That's a link to pictures in my
>> backup service.
>
> …idrive.com
> …ajax.googleapis.com
> …idriveonlinebackup.com
>

> Google crap.
I can't see how you get to
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=ajax.googleapis.com
That's a library of Google routines for developers.
Don't go to the Idrive login page, just click on the link.

erik simpson

Jan 1, 2024, 6:37:00 PMJan 1
to sci.bio.paleontology
The last reply got screwed up, but I think I see your problem. Don't go
to https://www.idrive.com/, or any of those other links. Just click on
the link I provided.

Popping Mad

Jan 9, 2024, 2:24:54 AMJan 9