Turtle and dog play ball.

erik simpson

Dec 28, 2023, 6:06:47 PM12/28/23
This youtube video amazes me. If turtles do this, what dows it say
about dinosaur play? Might young T-rex play with each other? Their
parents?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2fM1vc-T94

John Harshman

Dec 28, 2023, 7:03:42 PM12/28/23
Turtles are kind of far out — archosauromorphs but not archosaurs. Do
crocodiles play? Baby birds apparently don't, though adults sometimes
seem to.

erik simpson

Dec 28, 2023, 7:09:30 PM12/28/23
to sci.bio.paleontology
I've seen ravens doing things that look much like play. Mammals, of
course, do it a lot. I'd bet a nickle that dinosaurs did it.