another attempt at a miracle cure

David Dalton

Apr 30, 2021, 2:50:58 AMApr 30
I know the situation in India is dire, and I hope the sudden
magickal physical evolution related healing, which has
supposedly been in progress for about 24 hours, will start to have
an effect soon. There should be immunity soon for
those not yet infected, and healing for those who are
infected. However the magickal healing is only for
minor criminal and better, and for medium criminal and
worse who are following their healing circle prescription,
though many medium criminal and worse who are
not following their healing circle prescription will also
survive Covid-19.

Followup-To set to misc.health.alternative

“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)