Questions about predation.

Siri Cruise

Nov 7, 2022, 6:22:20 PM11/7/22
I know one human hunting strategy to run the prey to exhaustion.
I'm idly curious if other animals do that.

I know other animals can track by scent. Humans can hunt by
following visual clues like tracks and broken branches. Again
idle curiosity if that is unique to us.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Arkalen

Jul 20, 2023, 6:41:06 AM7/20/23
On 07/11/2022 23:22, Siri Cruise wrote:
> I know one human hunting strategy to run the prey to exhaustion.
> I'm idly curious if other animals do that.
>
> I know other animals can track by scent. Humans can hunt by
> following visual clues like tracks and broken branches. Again
> idle curiosity if that is unique to us.

Maybe wolves?