bird flu virus has evolved to be more benign

1 view

David Dalton

May 4, 2023, 6:28:19 AM5/4/23
As I report on the thread “Full moon closest to Beltane” on
alt.religion.druid, the bird flu virus has evolved to become
more benign to birds (and still benign to others).

If you have any evidence for or against this claim, please
follow up on this post and let me and other readers know.

If I have failed I will try again.

Happy Bird Day (May 4)!

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)

David Dalton

May 21, 2023, 8:57:34 PM5/21/23
In article
<0001HW.2A03BFDF00...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> As I report on the thread “Full moon closest to Beltane” on
> alt.religion.druid, the bird flu virus has evolved to become
> more benign to birds (and still benign to others).
>
> If you have any evidence for or against this claim, please
> follow up on this post and let me and other readers know.
>
> If I have failed I will try again.
>
> Happy Bird Day (May 4)!

I tried again, ending at 0048 UTC/GMT May 22, 2023.

For further progress see alt.religion.druid .

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

May 21, 2023, 9:01:45 PM5/21/23
In article <dalton-815DF8....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article
> <0001HW.2A03BFDF00...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > As I report on the thread “Full moon closest to Beltane” on
> > alt.religion.druid, the bird flu virus has evolved to become
> > more benign to birds (and still benign to others).
> >
> > If you have any evidence for or against this claim, please
> > follow up on this post and let me and other readers know.
> >
> > If I have failed I will try again.
> >
> > Happy Bird Day (May 4)!
>
> I tried again, ending at 0048 UTC/GMT May 22, 2023.

However proceed with caution until there is evidence.

David Dalton

Jun 20, 2023, 3:54:25 PM6/20/23
I tried again, and avian flu virus has been rendered benign
as of 1945 UTC/GMT June 20, 2023 (but maintain precautions
until there is evidence for this).

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .