[Leps-l] Buterfly larval food recipe

Kelly Moody

Mar 27, 2020, 2:44:08 PM3/27/20
Good afternoon,
This may be out of the blue but I found your email looking through some pages about making my own butterfly food. We have been raising some painted Ladies from my son's class and they have laid eggs. Because everything is shut down right now I'm not sure where to get them food in time for them to hatch. Right now they are laid on a gerbera daisy. do you have any suggestions until Amazon comes through?
Thank you for any help you can provide.
All the best,
Kelly Moody