Pathways 2023 Conference | Registration Open!

Emily LeBlanc

Nov 7, 2022, 11:45:22 AM11/7/22
Pathways 2023: Human Dimensions of Wildlife Conference and Training
Registration is now open!

Dates: May 31 – June 3, 2023
Location: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
Theme: Managing Wildlife in an Era of Mutualism
Cohosts: Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies, Human Dimensions of Wildlife at Colorado State University, Fish and Wildlife Conservation at Virginia Tech
Register now: https://sites.warnercnr.colostate.edu/pathways/23-registration/
Submit your abstract: https://pathways2023.exordo.com/
Learn more: https://sites.warnercnr.colostate.edu/pathways/

Full message below:
Registration Open for Pathways 2023
We are happy to announce that registration is now open for Pathways 2023! Pathways 2023 will take place in Fort Collins, Colorado, on May 31 - June 3, 2023, and is cohosted by Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies, Human Dimensions of Natural Resources at Colorado State University, and Fish and Wildlife Conservation at Virginia Tech.

Register now for earlybird pricing! Earlybird pricing ends February 27, 2023.

Theme: Managing Wildlife in an Era of Mutualism
Due to shifting societal values, we are seeing the sociocultural context of wildlife conservation changing. Wildlife is increasingly seen as part of one’s social network and worthy of care and compassion as opposed to being seen as something that should be used and managed to benefit humans. This leads to increasing challenges with traditional wildlife management techniques.

This year’s conference theme is “Managing Wildlife in an Era of Mutualism.” With this in mind, among other topics, Pathways 2023 will be exploring wildlife viewing, wildlife interactions, building meaningful relationships with underserved communities, and human-wildlife conflict through the lens of mutualism.

Interested in Presenting? Submit Your Proposal Now!
If our conference theme or one of our topics of interest speaks to you and your research, submit an abstract proposal to present at the conference. Learn more about submitting your proposal, or, if you're ready to submit, visit the Ex Ordo website now.

Thank you to those of you who have already submitted your proposals! We are happy to see so much interest in the Pathways 2023 Conference.

Organized session proposals are due November 18, 2022, and individual abstract proposals are due December 2, 2022.

Questions?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Pathways 2023 conference, reach out to us at WCNR_hdnr...@mail.colostate.edu. We look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards,
Pathways 2023 Team