Pathways 2023 Conference Program Release

Emily LeBlanc

Mar 7, 2023, 10:31:59 AM3/7/23
31 May - 3 June 2023
Pathways 2023: Human Dimensions of Wildlife Conference and Training

Pathways 2023 Program Release
We are happy to announce that the tentative Pathways 2023: Human Dimensions of Wildlife Conference program is available for you to view. View the program on our website here.

Additionally, we will be releasing the Whova Conference App shortly, which allows you to personalize your agenda. When we release the app, all registered attendees will be added. If you are registered for the conference, be on the lookout for an email from Whova.

If you have any questions about the program or your presentation, email us at WCNR_hdnr...@mail.colostate.edu.

Register Now
Register now for the Pathways 2023 Conference.

For the 2023 conference, we also have a virtual attendee option through the Whova app. This option is only intended for virtual viewing. We will not be allowing virtual presentations for the Pathways 2023 conference.

Lodging
The Pathways 2023 Conference has group rates available at the Best Western University Inn and the Hilton Fort Collins. Both hotels are within walking distance or biking distance of campus. Learn more about these accommodations on our website.

Additionally, we are offering university housing accommodations, which can be booked through the registration website.

Questions?
Let us know if you have any questions about the conference or the program by emailing us at WCNR_hdnr...@mail.colostate.edu.

Warm Regards,
Pathways 2023 Team