Have you registered for Pathways 2023?

1 view

Emily LeBlanc

Apr 18, 2023, 5:09:58 PM4/18/23
Pathways: Human Dimensions of Wildlife Conference 2023

Register now for the Pathways: Human Dimensions of Wildlife Conference which will be held May 31-June 3, 2023, at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO. This year's theme is "Managing Wildlife in an Era of Mutualism," and is cohosted by Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies, Virginia Tech, and Colorado State University.

Register now: https://sites.warnercnr.colostate.edu/pathways/23-registration/

About Fort Collins, Colorado

Located on the front range of the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins is the perfect escape from big-city living with a variety of beautiful natural areas nearby. In addition to its proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park and other close mountain attractions, Fort Collins is known for its local craft beer scene.

We're excited to welcome you to Fort Collins. For more information about our town, visit our website for local activities, food recommendations, and more.

View Our Program

Our program is live on our website, featuring our amazing guest speakers and research sessions. View our program here: https://sites.warnercnr.colostate.edu/pathways/wp-content/uploads/sites/55/2023/04/Tentative-Pathways23-Program-12.pdf

Questions?

If you have any questions about the Pathways 2023 conference, just reply to this email to let us know!

Warm Regards,
Pathways 2023 Team
WCNR_hdnr...@mail.colostate.edu