Team Science Workshop - Early Bird Registration ends on 12/31

1 view

Hannah Love

Dec 7, 2022, 11:07:50 AM12/7/22
Join us March 27-28, 2023, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, for a workshop on how to put team science research into practice. Save your place by registering now: https://teamdivergentscience.com/workshop-registration

Who: Anyone working with teams performing collaborative research

What: Funding organizations are calling for large collaborative teams to develop solutions to complex global problems. Where do you start? How do you effectively manage resources, people, and ideas? The goal of this workshop is to provide you with tools to put Science of Team Science (SciTS) research into practice with your team(s). Over the course of this 2-day workshop, we will provide you with a variety of tools that you can take back to your team(s) and put into practice.

When: March 27-28, 2023

Where: Hotel Albuquerque, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Why: To learn skills to support your team regardless of your field, your role, or your organization.

Schedule: The workshop will include two full days of material, with coffee breaks and lunches included. Lodging is not included with registration but we will offer a 20% discount at Hotel Albuquerque.

REGISTER by 12/31 for Early Bird Rates: https://teamdivergentscience.com/workshop-registration

If you have any questions about the workshop, outputs, or registration, please reach out to our team at teamdiverg...@gmail.com or visit: https://teamdivergentscience.com/workshop-registration

See you in Albuquerque!

Hannah & Ellen