Can a whole science be so wrong??

1 view

marc verhaegen

Mar 24, 2023, 7:09:36 AM3/24/23
Can a whole science be so wrong??
-- Yes: we've seen this in geology with "plate tectonics".
-- Now we see this in paleo-anthropology with "coastal dispersal".

Many paleo-anthropologists are incredibly afro- & anthropo-centrically biased:
-- Homo didn't come from Africa, but from S-Asia,
-- australopiths were no human ancestors, but fossil relatives of Gorilla or Pan.

-All Miocene Hominoidea were bipedal (today only hylobatids & humans).
-Gorilla-Homo-Pan ancestors waded-climbed upright in Red Sea forests.
-We were no BP runners, but BP waders-climbers in swamp forests.
-Africa = rain-forest + savanna, but there was no "Out of Africa".
-"Endurance-running" = afro+anthropo-centric fantasy, anatomically & physiologically impossible.
-Etc.

See my book "De evolutie van de mens" Acad.Uitg. Eburon 2022 Utrecht NL, or google
- "aquarboreal",
- "coastal dispersal Pleistocene Homo"
- "GondwanaTalks Verhaegen English".