A journey to the origins of multicellular life

3 vues

Jan Panteltje

non lue,
17 mai 2023, 00:37:2117/05/2023
A journey to the origins of multicellular life:
Long-term experimental evolution in the lab
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/05/230510120531.htm

Lou

non lue,
17 mai 2023, 09:13:4317/05/2023
Interesting thanks and other interesting articles like this one.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/05/230503121312.htm
But the authors of this following paper reviewed below need help. They are sick.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/05/230511164524.htm

Notice that they don’t actually show any details of the measurements
they made. Only pages of maths inspired by religious fantasy and low IQ crap.
When will maths and the sickness of Einstein, Bohr and Diracs sewage
be cleansed from physics??

Jan Panteltje

non lue,
17 mai 2023, 11:55:4517/05/2023
On a sunny day (Wed, 17 May 2023 06:13:39 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Lou
<noeltu...@live.co.uk> wrote in
<bab7be3a-19fd-4fb4...@googlegroups.com>:

>On Wednesday, 17 May 2023 at 05:37:21 UTC+1, Jan Panteltje wrote:
>> A journey to the origins of multicellular life:
>> Long-term experimental evolution in the lab
>> https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/05/230510120531.htm
>Interesting thanks and other interesting articles like this one.
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/05/230503121312.htm
>But the authors of this following paper reviewed below need help. They are =
>sick.
>
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/05/230511164524.htm
>
>Notice that they don’t actually show any details of the measurements
>they made. Only pages of maths inspired by religious fantasy and low IQ crap.

Yes, there was an other one with math only, not afraid of some math but that got me:
Local Variational Quantum Compilation Of Large Scale Hamiltonian_dynamics:
google:
PRXQuantum.3.040302.pdf

>When will maths and the sickness of Einstein, Bohr and Diracs sewage
> be cleansed from physics??

May take generations...
Things are happening fast these days, from steam engine to nuclear power to moon landings, computers, to internet stuff and now AI.
I already played some with AI:
https://imgbox.com/3cAVj19r

Anyways, WW3 may destroy all we have build, and thousands of years setback could happen.
Is already in progress, fear of CO2, like fear of witches in medieval times, is now stopping real progress.
Then fear of nuclear...

So...
we need to look for a mechanism for how things behave in space..
Galaxies like a garden sprinkler into the space that could well be filled with Le Sage type particles....
Highly predictive..

And life everywhere, self assembling, like in that first link...

I was joking in an other group:
The Intergalactic Travel Agency warns against going to planet earth, as it is infested with humans,
and those are considered very dangerous..
reason we did not see any aliens here? ;-)
Infested with mathematicians?
If you have to believe those, then there are multiple universes, in one of those everybody walks upside down on their hands
dimensions...
Divide by zero and you got a singularity.. even in kindergarten that would not jive in my days.

0 nouveau message