Re: Why Can't Physicists Admit They're Ignorant About Magnetic Force?

mpc755

Dec 28, 2010, 6:27:34 PM12/28/10
de Broglie, the person who first understood wave-particle duality,
understood a moving physical particle and an associated physical wave
and the particle occupies a very small region of the wave.

This is a classical explanation of a double slit experiment.

Feynman stated what occurs in a double slit experiment is "a
phenomenon which is impossible, absolutely impossible, to explain in
any classical way...".

Feynman was incorrect.

Feynman stated, "Nobody can give you a deeper explanation of this
phenomenon than I have given; that is, a description of it".

Feynman was incorrect.

The following takes de Broglie's correct understanding of wave-
particle duality to the next step.

The galaxy clusters in the following article are not traveling with
dark matter. The galaxy clusters are moving through the aether. The
galaxy clusters displace aether.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The 'pond' consists of aether.
The moving 'particles' are the galaxy clusters.
The 'ripple' is an aether displacement wave.

The above is physical evidence of a moving 'particle' having an
associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a single path and
enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether
displacement wave which enters and exits multiple slits. The aether
displacement wave creates interference upon exiting the slits. It is
this interference which alters the direction the particle travels.
Detecting the particle causes a loss of coherence between the particle
and its associated aether displacement wave and there is no
interference.

Juha Nieminen

Dec 29, 2010, 3:19:33 AM12/29/10
In sci.astro mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In a double slit experiment the particle travels a single path and
> enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether
> displacement wave which enters and exits multiple slits. The aether
> displacement wave creates interference upon exiting the slits. It is
> this interference which alters the direction the particle travels.
> Detecting the particle causes a loss of coherence between the particle
> and its associated aether displacement wave and there is no
> interference.

And why does the interference pattern appear or disappear when the
decision whether to measure which slit the particle went through is made
well *after* the particle hits the film?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

Does the aether somehow predict the future and alter itself according
to whether the measurement will or will not be made?

Y.Porat

Dec 29, 2010, 5:19:00 AM12/29/10

--------------------
how about that it is never
really a SINGLE particle ???

as for Photons
i proved it is not a single photon

the real single photon mass
is about
exp -90 kilograms !!!
now tool of ours will ever detect it !!!

ATB
Y.Porat
------------------------------------

mpc755

Dec 29, 2010, 6:36:40 AM12/29/10

All 'delayed choice quantum eraser' experiments are explained by
understanding conservation of momentum applies to the downgraded
photon pair and a moving particle has an associated aether
displacement wave.

In the image on the right here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#The_experiment
When the downgraded photon pair are created, in order for there to be
conservation of momentum, the original photons momentum is maintained.
This means the downgraded photon pair have opposite angular momentums.
We will describe one of the photons as being the 'up' photon and the
other photon as being the 'down' photon. One of the downgraded photons
travels either the red or blue path towards D0 and the other photon
travels either the red or blue path towards the prism.

There are physical waves in the aether propagating both the red and
blue paths. The aether waves propagating towards D0 interact with the
lens and create interference prior to reaching D0. The aether waves
create interference which alters the direction the photon travels
prior to reaching D0. There are actually two interference patterns
being created at D0. One associated with the 'up' photons when they
arrive at D0 and the other interference pattern associated with the
'down' photons when they arrive at D0.

Both 'up' and 'down' photons are reflected by BSa and arrive at D3.
Since there is a single path towards D3 there is nothing for the wave
in the aether to interfere with and there is no interference
pattern and since it is not determined if it is an 'up' or 'down'
photon being detected at D3 there is no way to distinguish between the
photons arriving at D0 which interference pattern each photon belongs
to. The same for photons reflected by BSb and arrive at D4.

Photons which pass through BSa and are reflected by BSc and arrive at
D1 are either 'up' or 'down' photons but not both. If 'up' photons
arrive at D1 then 'down' photons arrive at D2. The opposite occurs for
photons which pass through BSb. Photons which pass through BSa and
pass through BSb and arrive at D1 are all either 'up' or 'down'
photons. If all 'up' photons arrive at D1 then all 'down' photons
arrive at D2. Since the physical waves in the aether traveling
both the red and blue paths are combined prior to D1 and D2 the aether
waves create interference which alters the direction the photon
travels. Since all 'up' photons arrive at one of the detectors and all
'down' photons arrive at the other an interference pattern is created
which reflects back to the interference patterns both sets of photons
are creating at D0.

Experiment which will provide evidence of Aether Displacement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#The_experiment

When a downgraded photon pair are created the origin photon's momentum
is conserved. This means the downgraded photon pair have opposite
angular momentums and will be detected with opposite spins. In the
following, one photon is described as the 'up' photon and the other
photon is described as the 'down' photon.

Instead of having a single beam splitter BSc have two beam splitters
BSca and BScb. Have the photons reflected by mirror Ma interact with
BSca and have the photons reflected by mirror Mb interact with BScb.
Do not combine the red and blue paths. Have additional detectors D1a,
D2a, D1b, and D2b. Have the photons reflected by and propagate through
BSca be detected at D1a and D2a. Have the photons reflected by and
propagate through BScb be detected at D1b and D2b. If you compare the
photons detected at D1a and D1b with the photons detected at D0, the
corresponding photons detected at D0 will form an interference
pattern. If you compare the photons detected at D2a and D2b with the
photons detected at D0, the corresponding photons detected at D0 will
form an interference pattern. What is occurring is all 'up' photons
are being detected at one pair of detectors, for example D1a and D1b,
and all 'down' photons are being detected at the other pair of
detectors, for example D2a and D2b. Interference patterns do not even
need to be created in order to determine the interference patterns
created at D0.

Prai Jei

Dec 30, 2010, 6:55:19 AM12/30/10
mpc755 set the following eddies spiralling through the space-time continuum:

My own take on the double-slit experiment is that, even before the particle
beam is switched on, virtual particle/antiparticle pairs, of all particle
types and energies, are already exploring all possible paths through the
apparatus. They do not show in the detector since they are only virtual.

Switch the particle beam on, and we immediately add some "real" particles to
this ensemble of virtual particle/antiparticle pairs. The real particles
lose their identity among the virtual particles of the same type and
energy; we cannot say which are the "real" particles since they are "all"
alike. The particles continue to take all possible paths through the
apparatus, and all their contributions (including the phases of such
contributions) are added together. The particle detector (e.g. viewing
screen) now has to "manifest" some real particles somewhere, but it could
be any of the infinite set of (mostly virtual) particles that manifest. A
random selection is made, which gradually build up the familiar
interference fringe pattern.

So what happens when we block one of the slits? We now have a _different_
_experimental_setup_ - a point frequently overlooked in discussions of this
apparent paradox. The virtual particles are unable to explore the
blocked-up slit so they cannot contribute their amplitude or phase to the
final pattern. We get the single-slit pattern, just a continuous splurge
with no sign of any fringes - which, in principle, is already "there"
without the particle beam on.
--
ξ:) Proud to be curly

Interchange the alphabetic letter groups to reply

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Dec 31, 2010, 1:13:59 AM12/31/10
In message
<ca068efe-2b65-47bf...@y23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>, mpc755
wrote:

> The 'pond' consists of aether.
> The moving 'particles' are the galaxy clusters.
> The 'ripple' is an aether displacement wave.

The trouble with the æther is it always has to exact in such a way as to
conceal its own existence, so you can never tell it’s there.

The Æther is like God: you can’t prove it doesn’t exist, but it’s a needless
complication that doesn’t explain anything, so why bother with it?

mpc755

Dec 31, 2010, 7:07:36 AM12/31/10
On Dec 31, 1:13 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-

central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:

> The Æther is like God: you can’t prove it doesn’t exist, but it’s a needless
> complication that doesn’t explain anything, so why bother with it?

Aether explains what occurs physically in nature to cause the wave
discovered by the astronomers using the Hubble space telescope.

Aether explains what occurs physically in nature in a double slit
experiment.

Aether explains the relationship between mass and energy.

Aether explains what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.

Why do you choose to be ignorant when you can correctly understand
[...]

Aether has mass.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles
of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations
of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of aether.
Matter is condensations of aether.

DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A.
EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish; however, the matter which no
longer exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists,
as aether. As matter converts to aether it expands in three
dimensional space. The physical effects this transition has on the
neighboring aether and matter is energy. Mass is conserved. Energy is
conserved.

Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

Juha Nieminen

Dec 31, 2010, 11:20:18 AM12/31/10
In sci.astro mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aether explains what occurs physically in nature to cause the wave
> discovered by the astronomers using the Hubble space telescope.
>
> Aether explains what occurs physically in nature in a double slit
> experiment.
>
> Aether explains the relationship between mass and energy.
>
> Aether explains what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.

So does god. And fairies. And Cthulhu. What's your point?

mpc755

Dec 31, 2010, 11:23:16 AM12/31/10

My point is what is presently 'understood' to be dark matter is
aether.

BURT

Dec 31, 2010, 1:01:04 PM12/31/10
On Dec 31, 8:23 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 31, 11:20 am, Juha Nieminen <nos...@thanks.invalid> wrote:
>
> > In sci.astro mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Aether explains what occurs physically in nature to cause the wave
> > > discovered by the astronomers using the Hubble space telescope.
>
> > > Aether explains what occurs physically in nature in a double slit
> > > experiment.
>
> > > Aether explains the relationship between mass and energy.
>
> > > Aether explains what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.
>
> >   So does god. And fairies. And Cthulhu. What's your point?
>
> My point is what is presently 'understood' to be dark matter is
> aether.
>
> The galaxy clusters in the following article are not traveling with
> dark matter. The galaxy clusters are moving through the aether. The
> galaxy clusters displace aether.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
> EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> The mass of the body does diminish; however, the matter which no
> longer exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists,
> as aether. As matter converts to aether it expands in three
> dimensional space. The physical effects this transition has on the
> neighboring aether and matter is energy. Mass is conserved. Energy is
> conserved.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

Magnetism is aether as a force. It is spin pushing magnetic energy.

Mitch Raemsch

holog

Dec 31, 2010, 1:27:34 PM12/31/10

we live in a big soup some you can taste some you can not.

holog

mpc755

Dec 31, 2010, 2:07:23 PM12/31/10
On Dec 31, 1:27 pm, holog <ho...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> we live in a big soup some you can taste some you can not.
>
> holog

It will help once we correctly understand the physical evidence of the
soup.

The galaxy clusters in the following article are not traveling with
dark matter. The galaxy clusters are moving through the aether. The
galaxy clusters displace aether.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

holog

Dec 31, 2010, 2:50:30 PM12/31/10
On Dec 31, 2:07 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 31, 1:27 pm, holog <ho...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

> > we live in a big soup some you can taste some you can not.
>
> > holog
>
> It will help once we correctly understand the physical evidence of the
> soup.
>
> The galaxy clusters in the following article are not traveling with
> dark matter. The galaxy clusters are moving through the aether. The
> galaxy clusters displace aether.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
> EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> The mass of the body does diminish; however, the matter which no
> longer exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists,
> as aether. As matter converts to aether it expands in three
> dimensional space. The physical effects this transition has on the
> neighboring aether and matter is energy. Mass is conserved. Energy is
> conserved.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

so what is the secret ingredient ?

holog

mpc755

Dec 31, 2010, 2:58:00 PM12/31/10

Mass.

Aether has mass.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Aether is not at rest when displaced.
Aether displaced by matter exerts force towards the matter.

holog

Dec 31, 2010, 3:20:28 PM12/31/10

I think not brave one it is energy.

holog

mpc755

Dec 31, 2010, 4:46:47 PM12/31/10

A change in state of that which has mass is energy.

Aether has mass.
Aether and matter have mass.
There is no space, nor any part of space, devoid of mass.
There is no space, nor any part of space, devoid of energy potential.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles
of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations
of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of aether.
Matter is condensations of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
A.EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The matter which no longer exists as part of the body has not

vanished. It still exists, as aether. As matter converts to aether it
expands in three dimensional space. The physical effects this

transition has on the neighboring matter and aether is energy. Mass is
conserved. Energy is conserved.