Invite an Alien to Live With You Day.

David Dalton

Jul 20, 2023, 11:06:36 PM7/20/23
Today (July 21) is
Invite an Alien to Live With You Day.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

a425couple

Jul 22, 2023, 4:34:27 PM7/22/23
On 7/20/23 20:06, David Dalton wrote:
> Today (July 21) is
> Invite an Alien to Live With You Day.

I am sorry, but that idea does not sound like a good idea to me.

Way too many unknowns. Reminds me of an area in one of my recent
reads ("Saturn Run" by Sanford) about two different species
actually meeting, even when both had great intentions,
it did not go well!

Andrew W

Jul 23, 2023, 9:43:24 PM7/23/23
"David Dalton" wrote in message

>Today (July 21) is
>Invite an Alien to Live With You Day.

I did but they didn't come.

--
Government is the problem. ~ Ronald Reagan

Woke: One who becomes awake to societal wrongs but blames all the wrong
things and people.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site