Re: Black Holes, Neutron Stars, Fusion, Electromagnetism and Gravity.

Message has been deleted

Gary Harnagel

Oct 25, 2021, 10:48:53 AMOct 25
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 12:02:26 AM UTC-6, zac...@gmail.com wrote:

> An article about Black Holes, Neutron Stars, Fusion, Electromagnetism and Gravity.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-o08Dao8HJhwgJH-09vzHwvinhwbfKTOY6_gWmpXWPg/edit?usp=sharing
>
> The article is 38 pages long in print format of font size 11.
> 38 pages may seem daunting, but lot of the space is taken up by
> relevant images that express the ideas.
> This article is highly speculative, but for good reason since it is of
> things that show anomalies in the
> standard model. Take your time while reading it to give it some
> thought before you comment.

I haven't read the whole thing, only up to page 8. But I found a
problem on the FIRST page:

He's blaming light bending around the sun on refraction of the corona.
He has NO calculation of how big that would be: scientists have, and
it's not nearly big enough. Besides that, Cassini measured the angle at
two different frequencies because refraction due to the corona is
frequency-dependent. Their results disagreed with refraction on two
counts.

Based on this, I don't believe he thinks deeply enough. Besides, I have
my own biases :-)

Gary

[Moderator's note: Indeed. I glanced over it and there are several
questionable things in it. On the whole, I would say that it is too
speculative. -P.H.]