Looking for an app for morphological analysis of microscope images

a a

Oct 19, 2022, 8:32:04 PM10/19/22
[[Mod. note -- Not really astronomy/astrophysics, but astro-people
do do a lot of image analysis... -- jt]]

Looking for an app for morphological analysis of microscope images

I have found on the net applications for the analysis of cell images
under the microscope, for the analysis of blood smear, but they work
with hardware and I am looking for an off-line application that will
work with image files from the microscope.

It could be for a smartphone, it could be a developer's version , it
could work in the cloud, but whatever I am looking for to find, so that
I don't buy an electron microscope or other for testing along with it.