intersection of citation lists

Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)

Sep 20, 2022, 1:27:42 PM9/20/22
Using ADS, or some other tool, is it possible to generate a list of
papers which cite both of two given papers?

Conceptually I could generate lists of citations for each paper and look
for duplicates, but I'm wondering if there is an easier way.

It IS possible to generate a ranked list with higher-ranked papers
citing both of the two key papers (assuming that any does), but then I
have to look by hand to see how many cite both. (Of course, that is all
just a prelude to reading the papers in order to find out WHY they cite
both.)