Minature constellation projectors?

Glen K Moore

Oct 10, 1993, 2:16:37 PM10/10/93
I run a Zeiss ZKP1 planetarium and would like to mount constellation
projectors directly on the star projector. There are several fittings
on the ZKP1 for removeable planet projectors etc and this would seem a
good position. However this would require a very small constellation
projector. e.g. 8" long but only say 1- 1.5" wide. Since the constellation
figures don't need to be very bright this would seem possible.

Does anyone know of such a projector available commercially?

Glen
g...@cc.uow.edu.au

Mark Petersen

Oct 11, 1993, 12:45:40 PM10/11/93
In article <299ji5$3...@wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au> g...@wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au (Glen K Moore) writes:
>I run a Zeiss ZKP1 planetarium and would like to mount constellation
> projectors directly on the star projector. There are several fittings
>
>Does anyone know of such a projector available commercially?

Hi again Glen,

I suggest you contact Steve Savage at:

Sky-Skan, Inc.
51 Lake Street
Nashua, NH 03060
+1 603 880-8500
+1 603 882-6522 fax

If their Talent line of projectors doesn't do the trick, they can
surely tell you what else might, or where you can turn for further
searching.

Also, some of the folks who run Starlabs might be able to tell you
what they use. Alan?

.

--
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMM Mark C. Petersen MMMMMMM mar...@scicom.alphacdc.com MMMM

fionnf...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 5:11:39 PM9/13/17
Dear Glen,

My name is fionn ferreira and I am the head of schull Planetarium in Ireland. We have a zkp-1 carl Zeiss Jena projector. Sadly the manual to the projector has been lost and we cannot use it without the manual. I found you because you seem to have the projector we too have. I would be forever grateful if you could send me a copy of the manual of your projector. I would love to compensate you for the time you need to copy the manual.

You are our last hope to have a functional projector. I would love it if you could help me.

Reagards Fionn