Os Grupos Google já não suportam novas publicações ou subscrições da Usenet. O conteúdo anterior permanece visível.

Mercury in retrograde motion

20 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

kellehe...@gmail.com

não lida,
18/05/2022, 13:15:3618/05/22
para
https://sol24.net/data/html/SOHO/C3/96H/VIDEO/

Unlike the slower moving outer planets which where the direct/retrograde motions were gauged against the stationary field of background stars seen from a faster moving Earth, we see Venus and Mercury move back and forth around the Sun.

Those planets are moving between the slower moving Earth and central Sun in retrograde motion, something new and enjoyable for those who can feel it.

kellehe...@gmail.com

não lida,
22/05/2022, 04:41:0022/05/22
para
https://sol24.net/data/html/SOHO/C3/96H/VIDEO/

Observers in this newsgroup must be delighted to be able to put relative motions into proper perspectives for putting the structure and motions of the planets in a Sun-centred system into proper order.

Those who are stuck in intellectual pretence which relies of a stationary field of background stars in a celestial sphere configuration (RA/Dec) are hardly aware of the advances which come with satellite imaging free from daily rotational influences like the unfortunate folk over the sci.astro.research living off an untenable framework from planetary motions-

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.astro.research/c/8bu81e_g7Wk

Mercury is currently disappearing from view as its dark hemisphere faces us more and more as it passes the slower moving Earth at our mutual closest point.

0 mensagens novas