Let me guess: Space station parasites want $100 billion more??

RichA

Sep 1, 2021, 6:04:59 PM9/1/21
De-orbit that money-pit. It's best-destiny is the bottom of the Pacific.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58408911

StarDust

Sep 1, 2021, 6:59:10 PM9/1/21
On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 3:04:59 PM UTC-7, RichA wrote:
> De-orbit that money-pit. It's best-destiny is the bottom of the Pacific.
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58408911

Don't wory, be happy, by 2025 a new ISS will be 3D printed , cheap!
🤗

fred k. engels®

Sep 1, 2021, 8:22:20 PM9/1/21
It's time to close this thread as it has served it's purpose and derailing
is just around the corner lock.gif

"StarDust" wrote in message

RichA

Sep 2, 2021, 7:03:43 PM9/2/21
Two birds, one stone. I hoped it gets hit (if every unoccupied) by a GIANT swarm of Musk satellites and they both go down. Unfortunately, different orbit.

fred k. engels®

Sep 2, 2021, 8:23:26 PM9/2/21
ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Prime Minister Justin Blackface Trudeau tweeted RichA don't like GIANT swarm
of Musk satellites, Musk or
anything he does.
Those HUGE number of massive Chicoms spy satellites threaten pretty picture

So how's that astro photography horseshit® working out for ya?