Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

Chaos in the snowy USA! Ice Age is coming!😫😪

Sett 41 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

StarDust

ulest,
26. des. 2022, 00:55:2426.12.2022
til
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62M_O5JpPU

If this gets much worse they may have to alter some of the State names accordingly: could soon be seeing:
‘Blew Jersey’, ‘Thawaii’, ‘Massachillsetts’, ‘Califognia’, ‘Mittensota’, ‘Windiana’, ‘Connecticold’, ‘Flurryda’, ‘Slideaho’, ‘Tennessleet’, ‘New Mexicool’, ‘Alaskia’, ‘Chillinois’, ‘Rhode Iceland’, ‘Mainedeer’, ‘Shivermont’, ‘Nebbbrrrraska’, ‘Snowhio’, ‘Louicyana’ and ‘Missiceslippy’! 🥶

😂😁🤣

RichA

ulest,
26. des. 2022, 07:52:0126.12.2022
til
Global wamers have crawled back under rocks until the weather is warm and they can resume promoting their social agenda.

Chris L Peterson

ulest,
26. des. 2022, 09:02:4626.12.2022
til
On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 04:51:59 -0800 (PST), RichA <rande...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, 26 December 2022 at 00:55:24 UTC-5, StarDust wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62M_O5JpPU
>>
>> If this gets much worse they may have to alter some of the State names accordingly: could soon be seeing:
>> ‘Blew Jersey’, ‘Thawaii’, ‘Massachillsetts’, ‘Califognia’, ‘Mittensota’, ‘Windiana’, ‘Connecticold’, ‘Flurryda’, ‘Slideaho’, ‘Tennessleet’, ‘New Mexicool’, ‘Alaskia’, ‘Chillinois’, ‘Rhode Iceland’, ‘Mainedeer’, ‘Shivermont’, ‘Nebbbrrrraska’, ‘Snowhio’, ‘Louicyana’ and ‘Missiceslippy’! ?
>>
>> ??
>
>Global wamers have crawled back under rocks until the weather is warm and they can resume promoting their social agenda.

These kinds of events are the product of global warming. Something
that is well understood by those who are educated. Which explains your
own confusion.

StarDust

ulest,
26. des. 2022, 13:40:2926.12.2022
til
50 years ago, when I grew up in Eastern Europe, this kind of winter was a normal thing.
Except we didn't have all this technology around, like today.
Nowadays if the power goes out, nothing works and people panic.
House was heated with coal and wood, if power went out, oui lamp and candles was used.
I remember, often had to do my school homework at the light of oil lamp.
That's all!

a a

ulest,
28. des. 2022, 19:32:3328.12.2022
til
If you live in US
watch Canada weather every day

to know 7-day ahead weather forecast for US

https://weather.gc.ca/canada_e.html

If you are interested, I can give you more specific web links to 1,300 weather stations all-over Canada
with hourly temperature, wind updates

If you notice -55C at some spot in Canada, so -30C freeze is coming at the Canada/US border within next few days

There is no better way to save your ass during winter time, if you live in US.

StarDust

ulest,
29. des. 2022, 05:52:4229.12.2022
til
I live in California, so who cares about the Canadian weather?
I only see snow if I can see the mountains!
😁

Quadibloc

ulest,
5. jan. 2023, 20:08:4605.01.2023
til
On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 3:52:42 AM UTC-7, StarDust wrote:

> I live in California, so who cares about the Canadian weather?
> I only see snow if I can see the mountains!

On the other hand, although I live in Alberta, I care quite a bit about
American politics. If something bad were to happen to the United States,
I might have to start learning Russian.

And so I am aware of another form of "chaos" some news articles
are saying has hit the United States. Because a large segment of
the Republicans in the House of Representatives - but not _all_ of
them, and thus not enough to be a majority in the closely divided
chamber - insists on Trump's choice, Kevin McCarthy, for Speaker,
and no one else... it looks like the House of Representatives is going
to take a long time to *choose* a Speaker, and thus be able to
function with its newly elected membership, with a Republican
majority instead of a Democratic one.

John Savard

StarDust

ulest,
5. jan. 2023, 20:30:4905.01.2023
til
What can go wrong in the US of A (holes)?
Right now, the Russians are fighting for their backyard, never mind taking over the US!
0 nye meldinger