We are more than stardust,

oriel36

Feb 21, 2024, 5:51:31 AMFeb 21
The final post to the Usenet is the one I started with over 34 years ago, at least not as developed as it became over the years.

In 1990, I was working on a framework for solar system evolution, which involved a confined structure such as seen in Eta Carina but using a fundamental geometry of two external rings and one intersecting internal ring.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRIyXLvQKbKICDLmIFgNnYrVUavZStpxF4CSg&usqp=CAU&fbclid=IwAR21ueKjm074Ss0WDwJ8_O-hym5FD35uXPwWB5LwTBHeJjCVfkRz5fzJm8g

I was delighted to see actual images of the structure emerge in 1994 with the supernova event of 1987a

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/F7FC/production/_130948436_acs_hubble_sn1987a.jpg?fbclid=IwAR1_eX7hlfm391bYeXVsPNs57Al95fyxLaIwaL3-iZL3aJjDK56LkJYhJGg

The overall conclusion is that certain supernovas do not represent the death of a star but the birth of a solar system.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/08/world/solar-system-water-scn/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2bO2_ADpDB7K4pOt7vvuBpWMt1zWVbaLe5kHuS4uMAv4ayv-aq3VBOkVs

It must be considered that our own solar system, planets and all the elements on Earth, including the components of the human body, originated from our own Sun in a different phase of its evolution.