The Murky History Of The Ark Of The Covenant, The Most Sacred Relic Of The Ancient Israelites

Donna Stone

Feb 4, 2024, 10:04:15 AMFeb 4
The Murky History Of The Ark Of The Covenant, The Most Sacred Relic Of The Ancient Israelites

By Kaleena Fraga | Edited By Jaclyn Anglis
Published February 1, 2024
Updated February 2, 2024

https://allthatsinteresting.com/ark-of-the-covenant
https://www.archaeologica.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6369
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

YHWH_Allah_LORD_God (12 hours ago)

My tabernacle (mishkan) is under Stone Hedge below my Hele Stone as your Books of Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation described. National Trust and English Heritage will be excavating my Ark of my Testimony shortly. Its home will be the Alamo Mission of Texas, where it will be protected by the State of Texas, USA, as agreed by all parties.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/ark-of-the-covenant

Donna_Stone (1 hour ago)

Stonehenge pagans (Bards, Ovates, Druids, etc.) and Mr Justice Holgate are currently blocking Stonehenge Tunnel and Heelstone Mishkan excavations approved by UK government in the courts.

Perhaps you can intervene and quash Stonehenge pagans' Petitions so that contractor Wessex Archaeology may continue Stonehenge Tunnel and Heelstone Mishkan excavations?

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/457531102
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/457531102
https://archived.moe/pol/thread/457531102