The days of BARBARIC AMERICAN ARROGANCE, SADISM, PERVERSIONS, DECEPTION and BLOOD LUST are OVER - China

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Dec 15, 2021, 4:27:05 PM12/15/21

Every country on the planet should EMULATE what China said and TELL the
EVIL BARBARIC AMERIKKKKAN filth to STFU and mind their own business.

WHO THE FUCK are these EVIL amrikkkan Govt CIA NSA BARBARIC SADISTIC
PERVERTED motherfuckers TO SET rules n standards for the human species?

EVIL US GOvt should be and must be COMPLETELY DESTROYED for human
species to LIVE in PEACE and HARMONY.

EVIL White Amrikkkan GOVT CIA n NSA Psychopaths AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.

China will make them GO DOWN on their KNEES and SUCK Chinese dicks.

If I have power, I would have made them SUCK Indian dicks too in the future.

The days of BARBARIC WHITE CHRISTIAN ARROGANCE, SADISM, PERVERSIONS and
BLOOD LUST are OVER - China

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1470762041677914118