Job opportunity: Research Associate (Postdoc or PhD student) on Modeling Flood Resilience, LMU Munich

Emlyn Yang

Dec 26, 2023, 4:00:10 AM12/26/23
--- Apologize for cross-posting ---
Dear colleagues,

I hope you’re doing well. Our group at the Department of Geography, LMU Munich, is calling for applications for a research position on modeling flood resilience. I would appreciate it if you could circulate the job announcement among your colleagues and in your network.

Research Associate (Postdoc or PhD student) on Modeling Flood Resilience at LMU Munich, Germany
Application deadline: Sunday, 14 January 2024 in Central Europe Time. We encourage early submissions.
Formal announcement with details is available via this link:
https://job-portal.lmu.de/jobposting/7918bf740d97bd9154a0b58ded758f2dfccfdfe30?ref=homepage
Link to the application form: https://survey.ifkw.lmu.de/stories-jobs
PDF version of the announcement can be downloaded https://www.erc-stories.com/p4Team.html
The announcement on LindekIn https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7137317600815902720/

Best wishes for the holidays and the New Year!
Emlyn
---
Dr. Liang Emlyn Yang (杨也明)
Group Leader of ERC Starting Grant (04.2023-03.2028)
STORIES: Spatial-Temporal Dynamics of Flood Resilience www.erc-stories.com

Visiting Fellow at Harvard University (10.2023-09.2024)
Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS)
G2A Pierce Hall, 29 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA, USA
ly...@seas.harvard.edu; https://chinaproject.harvard.edu/people/liang-emlyn-yang

Department of Geography, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)
Room A324, Luisenstraße 37, 80333 München
+49-89-2180-4092; emlyn...@lmu.de

Founder and manager of the Google Group Climate Resilience (>1600 members)
https://groups.google.com/g/climate-resilience