TARGETED INDIVIDUALS - SURVEILLANCE NEUROWEAPONS - DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 25, 2021, 2:30:08 PM9/25/21

CIA, NSA, Military Industrial Complex EVIL PSYCHOPATHS have been
TORTURING amrikkkans for more than 50 years with PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS,
UNTIL the VICTIMS DIE, COMMIT SUICIDE or end up in MENTAL ASYLUMS.

White Christians DON'T UNDERSTAND their OWN MENTALITY, DNA and MODUS
OPERANDI.

WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

The DECEPTION being PERPETRATED on this planet by the EVIL WHITE FILTH
is actually A MILLION TIMES more than the deception above.

DR CAROL ROSIN: MIND CONTROL V2K VOICE OF GOD PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M9Fy5XKATA

Dr James Giordano, Targeted Individuals/Surveillance Neuroweapons,
Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrBn_KFWpxc

EX CIA SCIENTIST DR ROBERT DUNCAN EXPOSES TARGETED INDIVIDUAL MIND
CONTROL PROGRAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoVP-H5ezvc

Many Methods To Induce Insanity In People Who Are Perfectly Sane, Lily
Wave Coming Into Homes, Etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0g6-dKBqlw

Manuel

Sep 25, 2021, 6:55:02 PM9/25/21