marathon

Marc Verhaegen

Feb 13, 2024, 8:43:24 AMFeb 13
https://youtube.com/shorts/BBbp3HjmLyo?si=kE6oWOXXzz6Kj9cY

Thanks a lot, DD!
What does he drink? fruit juice?

- H.erectus apparently dived in salt water: pachy-osteo-sclerotic++
- H.s.neand. was only half as POS, they fossilised along coasts+rivers: seasonally following the salmon??
- H.s.sapiens is almost not POS any more: swimming marathons, we need fresh-water? + sugar? minerals?

Mario Petrinovic

Feb 13, 2024, 11:00:30 AMFeb 13
We need fresh, filtered, water. Which we do have on a coast below high
mountains (high mountains collect and filter water), ie. rocky coast.
Nowhere else. There, we have exactly the kind of water we need.