Book: New World Monkeys

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Sep 14, 2021, 11:23:16 PM9/14/21

I Envy JTEM

Sep 17, 2021, 12:44:14 AM9/17/21
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

[...]

Once again you have woven a wonderful tale, missing nothing but a
beginning, a middle and of course an end. Through you and your
now characteristic style, we have read absolutely nothing on the
topic which you yourself believe to have raised -- no facts, no actual
data on which to base any opinion.

Thank you for your valuable contribution. And even if I say that
sarcastically I truly mean it, sarcastically.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/662426928409640960