sudden magickal physical evolution

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2022, 1:23:56 AM10/21/22
Once again I am trying to instigate a sudden magickal physical
evolution, including of current adults, which will involve a
spilt of homo sapiens globally into 55 equal species with
a 200 year lifespan, but with women restricted to just two
children, so while there will be a gradual slow population
increase for a while, after a while it will start to slowly
decrease. The slow population growth is feasible since
the species split will allow better use of varied environments
here on Earth (and hopefully elsewhere eventually), plus
there should/will be a shift to more sustainable practices.

I will recount supposed progress in this thread on these
six scientific groups, since, in the unlikely event
that it is working, you may be able to confirm it
(by taking fresh cell samples, not relying on ones
taken a while ago). But for more background see recent
threads on alt.religion.druid and my now slightly out
of date Salmon on the Thorns web page.

The sudden magickal physical evolution calculations
(based on many ideas including some taken from
science fiction) began 0249 UTC October 18, 2022.
They were complete at 0147 UTC October 20, 2022,
when matter movement through higher dimensional
pathways began.

Progress:

(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC Oct. 21

"Mary walks down to the water零 edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2022, 1:38:25 AM10/21/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-CD45...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Progress:
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC Oct. 21

(s2) RNA adjustment complete 0533 UTC October 21, 2022.

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2022, 1:57:37 AM10/21/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-9870...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-CD45...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Progress:
> >
> > (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC Oct. 21
>
> (s2) RNA adjustment complete 0533 UTC October 21, 2022.

(s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0550 UTC October 21.

That takes care of the next generation, plus there
will be some effect on current humans by the gradual
process of cell replacement over years, but more is
needed for rapid transformation and healing of
current humans (including adults).

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2022, 2:22:48 AM10/21/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-AD57...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-9870...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-CD45...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Progress:
> > >
> > > (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjustment complete 0443 UTC Oct. 21
> >
> > (s2) RNA adjustment complete 0533 UTC October 21, 2022.
>
> (s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0550 UTC October 21.

(s4) some cells have been converted to early stem cell state
where needed for transformation (including of current adults)
and healing as of 3:43 a.m.

Sudden magickal physical evolution began 3:44 a.m.
I can't divine details of immunity. However it and
healing and the extra long lifespan are, for medium
criminal and worse, dependent on their following their
healing circle prescriptions.

"Mary walks down to the waterąs edge and there she hangs Her head to find

David Dalton

Oct 21, 2022, 2:24:43 AM10/21/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-CCD9...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-AD57...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-9870...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In article
> > > <dalton.nfld-CD45...@news.eternal-september.org>,

> > > (s2) RNA adjustment complete 0533 UTC October 21, 2022.
> >
> > (s3) nuclear DNA adjustment complete 0550 UTC October 21.
>
> (s4) some cells have been converted to early stem cell state
> where needed for transformation (including of current adults)
> and healing as of 3:43 a.m.

oops, 0613 UTC October 21, 2022

> Sudden magickal physical evolution began 3:44 a.m.

oops, 0614 UTC October 21, 2022

David Dalton

Oct 25, 2022, 5:13:17 AM10/25/22
It seems I had to wait until closer to the exact time of
Raven new (dark) moon (related to the Haida creation
legend of The Raven and the First Men).

I tried again, and the sudden magickal physical evolution
(or ongoing creation if you prefer) supposedly began at
0849 UTC/GMT October 25, 2022.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Oct 25, 2022, 8:53:52 PM10/25/22
Clarke's three laws

British science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke formulated three adages that are known as Clarke's three laws, of which the third law is the best known and most widely cited. They are part of his ideas in his extensive writings about the future.[1]

When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

David Dalton

Oct 26, 2022, 2:40:52 AM10/26/22
In article <0001HW.2907E02C00...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> It seems I had to wait until closer to the exact time of
> Raven new (dark) moon (related to the Haida creation
> legend of The Raven and the First Men).
>
> I tried again, and the sudden magickal physical evolution
> (or ongoing creation if you prefer) supposedly began at
> 0849 UTC/GMT October 25, 2022.

That last attempt didn't work, but I have tried again on the extremely
early waxing crescent side of dark moon, and the sudden magickal
physical evolution supposedly began at 0620 UTC Oct. 26, 2022.

For details see the thread
"new beginnings at early waxing crescent"
on at.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Nov 2, 2022, 2:56:13 AM11/2/22
I tried again.

November 1, 2022 (Samhain, All Saints’ Day, D-moon)

(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 0543 UTC.

(s2) RNA adjusted by 2012 UTC.

(s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 2310 UTC.

November 2, 2022 (All Souls’ Day, Day of the Dead, fat-D-moon)

(s4) some cells converted to early stem cell state as of 0633 UTC.

Sudden magickal physical evolution began 0634 UTC.
I can’t divine details of the immunity.

a D.

"I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)

David Dalton

Nov 21, 2022, 11:42:57 PM11/21/22
I tried again, as we approach another Raven new (dark) moon,
and supposedly the sudden magickal physical evolution
began at 0430 UTC November 22, 2022. However I won't
believe that without evidence.

"Mary walks down to the water零 edge and there she hangs Her head
to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 2, 2022, 2:41:29 AM12/2/22
I tried again, and the sudden magickal physical evolution
supposedly began 0726 UTC December 2, 2022, but I won't
believe that without evidence. I can't divine details
of immunity but perhaps someone else can, or can
research it.

How does this relate to the Haida creation story of
The Raven and the First Men? Well, I am Raven
new (dark) moon associated, and in the story Raven
discovered people inside a giant clamshell. A
clamshell is not perfectly circular, so perhaps
it could represent the current waxing gibbous moon
phase, or from waxing gibbous moon to waning gibbous
moon, when some effects should be evident.

"I see my light come shining; From the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now; I shall be released" (Bob Dylan)