Hair AAT SAT

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Apr 22, 2022, 10:05:19 AM4/22/22

Mario Petrinovic

Apr 22, 2022, 6:34:32 PM4/22/22
On 22.4.2022. 16:05, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> https://getpocket.com/explore/item/why-did-humans-lose-their-fur

Well, the blushing ass hypothesis is wrong, the sweating runner is
wrong, since we sweat in hot as well (and, frankly, we are not runners,
why would we be?, dogs are runners, and we cannot compete with other
animals in running, no matter which thesis idiots can come up with). So,
this leaves us with AAT. But, of course, unlike all the other theories
which also don't have evidence, see that, the only fault of this theory
is that it doesn't have evidence. It has logic, but there must be
something wrong with it, and the wrong is that it doesn't have evidence.
Other theories don't have logic, and they also don't have evidence, but
the fact that they don't have evidence isn't anything wrong for them, it
is only wrong in the case of AAT.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-e...@googlegroups.com

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Apr 22, 2022, 8:32:46 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 10:05:19 AM UTC-4, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> https://getpocket.com/explore/item/why-did-humans-lose-their-fur

https://youtube.com/shorts/LiiLvGWSB5I?feature=share
Primate hair & skin

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Apr 22, 2022, 8:56:01 PM4/22/22
Standard condition of primates: fur covered with a few nearly bare spots.
Standard condition of AMHs: nearly bare with a few spots of fur.
No marine or littoral species is similar to AMHs pelage.
Arboreal apes sleep individually in bowl nests, and have reduced fur.
Only AMHs sleeps in constructed ground shelters, never in water nor in tree bowl nests.
Piggyback riding has been observed in all great hominoids, baby grasping fur.
AMHs fur is distinguished by latitude: tightly coiled in tropics, straight hair in subarctic, wavy hair in temperate zones.
QED.

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Apr 22, 2022, 9:22:20 PM4/22/22
Gorillas sleep on their bellies, no belly fur: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-bfdad970ce16af719be0c3b39c377def.webp
Chimps, bonobos and humans sleep more on their backs, and have belly fur which is very reduced vs monkeys.

Primum Sapienti

May 11, 2022, 12:24:14 AM5/11/22
Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 22.4.2022. 16:05, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
>> https://getpocket.com/explore/item/why-did-humans-lose-their-fur
>
>         Well, the blushing ass hypothesis is wrong, the sweating runner

Sweating results from physical exertion, like running.

> is wrong, since we sweat in hot as well (and, frankly, we are not runners,

We are runners. Even little kids run.

> why would we be?, dogs are runners, and we cannot compete with other
> animals in running, no matter which thesis idiots can come up with). So,
> this leaves us with AAT. But, of course, unlike all the other theories

AA can't explain head hair or sweating. Or even other locations for body hair
- which don't appear until puberty.

littor...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 1:27:36 PM5/16/22

Somebody:

> AA can't explain head hair or sweating. Or even other locations for body hair

Why not inform a *little* bit before trying to say something??
The littoral theory prefectly explains eccrine glands as well as hair distributions,
e.g. my paper 1987 Med.Hypoth.24:293-9
"The aquatic ape theory and some common diseases"