Upright wading bipedal omnivorous pink 'mammals' [ per MV of course]

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Aug 3, 2022, 5:18:16 PM8/3/22

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Aug 4, 2022, 9:07:00 AM8/4/22
On Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 5:18:16 PM UTC-4, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> https://www.livescience.com/27322-flamingos.html

Aquarboreal mammals: flamingos?

I Envy JTEM

Aug 4, 2022, 7:11:55 PM8/4/22
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Aquarboreal mammals: flamingos?

They're not mammals.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/691529142479486976

littor...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2022, 8:46:03 AM8/6/22
Op vrijdag 5 augustus 2022 om 01:11:55 UTC+2 schreef I Envy JTEM:

> > Aquarboreal mammals: flamingos?

> They're not mammals.

Yes.
Is that person really too stupid to understand? or does he only pretend to be stupid?

It's very very simple (otherwise I hadn't understand it myself):
all primates (& even bears etc.) wade bipedally in very shallow water:
where else should bipedality evolve?? moving on 4 legs is faster & more stabile than on 2 legs...
The combination of trees (Primates) & shallow water = forest swamps.
All Hominoidea are vertical = they had aquarboreal ancestors (aqua=water, arbor=tree).
This is prefectly confirmed in the fossil record, see e.g. Oreopith or Trachilos or... ...
In short:
1) Mio-Pliocene Hominoidea, google "aquarboral ancestors",
2) early-Pleistocene Homo, google "coastal dispersal Pleistocene Homo".
Only retarded self-declared "anthropologists" still believe their ancestors ran after antelopes over savannes.

But there's still a lot we don't know, e.g.
1) did hominoid aquarborealism being in coastal forests? mangroves? other swamp forests?
2) did frequent shellfish collection only begin early-Pleistocene? and if so, why then?

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Aug 6, 2022, 9:08:52 AM8/6/22
On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 8:46:03 AM UTC-4, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
> Op vrijdag 5 augustus 2022 om 01:11:55 UTC+2 schreef I Envy JTEM:
> > > Aquarboreal mammals: flamingos?
>
> > They're not mammals.
> Yes.
> Is that person really too stupid to understand? or does he only pretend to be stupid?
>
> It's very very simple (otherwise I hadn't understand it myself):
> all primates (& even bears etc.) wade bipedally in very shallow water:
> where else should bipedality evolve?? moving on 4 legs is faster & more stabile than on 2 legs...

Sifakas & hylobatids are arboreal & terrestrial bipeds that never wade.

> The combination of trees (Primates) & shallow water = forest swamps.
> All Hominoidea are vertical = they had aquarboreal ancestors (aqua=water, arbor=tree).
> This is prefectly confirmed in the fossil record, see e.g. Oreopith or Trachilos or... ...
> In short:
> 1) Mio-Pliocene Hominoidea, google "aquarboral ancestors",
> 2) early-Pleistocene Homo, google "coastal dispersal Pleistocene Homo".
> Only retarded self-declared "anthropologists" still believe their ancestors ran after antelopes over savannes.

Flamingos aren't bipedal mammals!! They are descended from arboreal bipeds.

> But there's still a lot we don't know, e.g.
> 1) did hominoid aquarborealism being in coastal forests? mangroves? other swamp forests?
> 2) did frequent shellfish collection only begin early-Pleistocene? and if so, why then?

Homo: upright terrestrial biped, generalist omnivore.

littor...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2022, 9:27:23 AM8/6/22
Op zaterdag 6 augustus 2022 om 15:08:52 UTC+2 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

> > > They're not mammals.

> > Yes. Is that person really too stupid to understand? or does he only pretend to be stupid?

He probably is:

> > It's very very simple (otherwise I hadn't understand it myself):
> > all primates (& even bears etc.) wade bipedally in very shallow water:
> > where else should bipedality evolve?? moving on 4 legs is faster & more stabile than on 2 legs...

> Sifakas & hylobatids are arboreal & terrestrial bipeds that never wade.

Sigh.
- Sifakas: are you really so stupid that you can't discern between hopping & striding??
- Hylobatids: their aquarboreal past was probably >15 Ma.

> > The combination of trees (Primates) & shallow water = forest swamps.
> > All Hominoidea are vertical = they had aquarboreal ancestors (aqua=water, arbor=tree).
> > This is prefectly confirmed in the fossil record, see e.g. Oreopith or Trachilos or... ...
> > In short:
> > 1) Mio-Pliocene Hominoidea, google "aquarboral ancestors",
> > 2) early-Pleistocene Homo, google "coastal dispersal Pleistocene Homo".
> > Only retarded self-declared "anthropologists" still believe their ancestors ran after antelopes over savannes.

> Flamingos aren't bipedal mammals!! They are descended from arboreal bipeds.

??? My little little boy, who's talking about flamingoes?? when did dinos-birds become BP?
This is from my new book:
Brian Ford (2019) beschrijft dezelfde patronen als Salibi en wij ondervinden, in hoe gevestigde academici, vakbladen en peer reviews onverwacht-nieuwe ideeën op allerlei manieren boycotten. Ford's aquatic dinosaur hypothesis (beter floating big dino? zie reeds Coombs 1980) zegt dat de grootste dino's in de overvloedige ondiepe warme waters van het Krijt leefden (soms zoals krokodillen onzichtbaar net onder het wateroppervlak drijvend?), zie bv.
• hun vaak enorme gewicht, soms zoals vinvissen >100 ton of >20 olifanten,
• hun 'te' zwakke poten op het land voor hun zware lijf, zeker bij rennen of paren,
• hun zwakke fossiele voetsporen in de mud- of silt-stone: erg gespatieerd en heel ondiep, soms enkel teentop- en bij lang'armige' Sauropoda enkel voorpoot-afdrukken,
• het ontbreken van fossiele sleep-sporen van staarten (krokodillen aan land slepen hun zwemstaart over de grond),
• hun lange, stijve, zware (zwem-?)staart, en bij Sauropoda ook de zware hals, langer dan bij giraffen,
• hun vaak erg licht skelet (vgl. luchtholtes in vogelbotten?),
• hun 'warmbloedigheid' (het warme water, vaak ~34°C schat men, maakte zelfregelende endothermie zoals bij vogels en zoogdieren overbodig),
• bij Theropoda de korte armpjes en de 'krokodillensnuit' met de neusgaten bovenaan en kegelvormige tanden (T. rex) en soms visresten in de buik.
Drijvende-dino-ideeën maken van Jurassic Park pure fantasie, maar sluiten aan bij Marcel Williams' hypothese over aquarboreale oerdino's in waterbossen: (semi)arboreale nazaten kozen de bomen of zelfs de lucht, glijdend of later vliegend, (semi)aquatische nazaten kozen het water en werden soms kolossaal, (semi)terrestrische nazaten kozen terra firma of een combinatie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCGie_4khdY

> > But there's still a lot we don't know, e.g.
> > 1) did hominoid aquarborealism being in coastal forests? mangroves? other swamp forests?
> > 2) did frequent shellfish collection only begin early-Pleistocene? and if so, why then?

> Homo: upright terrestrial biped, generalist omnivore.

:-DDD in sheltered holes??

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Aug 6, 2022, 9:36:57 AM8/6/22
Shelter homes... Shield domes...

littor...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2022, 10:16:01 AM8/6/22
Op zaterdag 6 augustus 2022 om 15:36:57 UTC+2 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

> > :-DDD in sheltered holes??

> Shelter homes... Shield domes...

:-DDDDD whatever,my little boy...

I Envy JTEM

Aug 6, 2022, 3:39:02 PM8/6/22
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Sifakas & hylobatids are arboreal & terrestrial bipeds

They're not bipedal. Or, more accurate, they are less bipedal than
modern humans are aquatic. After all, just open your emotionally
disturbed eyes and LOOK, for Christ's sake:

https://youtu.be/F7yP2bcoRgM

You're just a freaking idiot. That's all.

> Flamingos aren't bipedal mammals!!

No, they're not. You even got THAT wrong!

As a matter of fact there are MANY who propose that modern birds
all trace their ancestry to a species of waterfowl. Prior to the KT
Boundary, most birds were what is commonly referred to as "Opposite
Birds." But they went extinct along with the dinosaurs while a species
of waterfowl supposedly didn't...

Please, for the love of God, STOP posting! You have no idea what is
or is not an "Argument." Honest. Just stop. Find a topic you can master,
like nose picking or farting in elevators. Thanks in advance.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/691525282883076096

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Aug 6, 2022, 4:44:42 PM8/6/22
On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 9:27:23 AM UTC-4, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
> Op zaterdag 6 augustus 2022 om 15:08:52 UTC+2 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

> > > Yes. Is that person really too stupid to understand? or does he only pretend to be stupid?
> He probably is:
> > > It's very very simple (otherwise I hadn't understand it myself):
> > > all primates (& even bears etc.) wade bipedally in very shallow water:
> > > where else should bipedality evolve?? moving on 4 legs is faster & more stabile than on 2 legs...
>
> > Sifakas & hylobatids are arboreal & terrestrial bipeds that never wade.
> Sigh.
> - Sifakas: are you really so stupid that you can't discern between hopping & striding??
> - Hylobatids: their aquarboreal past was probably >15 Ma.
> > > The combination of trees (Primates) & shallow water = forest swamps.
> > > All Hominoidea are vertical = they had aquarboreal ancestors (aqua=water, arbor=tree).
> > > This is prefectly confirmed in the fossil record, see e.g. Oreopith or Trachilos or... ...
> > > In short:
> > > 1) Mio-Pliocene Hominoidea, google "aquarboral ancestors",
> > > 2) early-Pleistocene Homo, google "coastal dispersal Pleistocene Homo".
> > > Only retarded self-declared "anthropologists" still believe their ancestors ran after antelopes over savannes.
>
> > Flamingos aren't bipedal mammals!! They are descended from arboreal bipeds.
> ??? My little little boy, who's talking about flamingoes??
You claimed flamingos are wading mammals.

when did dinos-birds become BP?
> This is from my new book:
> Brian Ford (2019) beschrijft dezelfde patronen als Salibi en wij ondervinden, in hoe gevestigde academici, vakbladen en peer reviews onverwacht-nieuwe ideeën op allerlei manieren boycotten. Ford's aquatic dinosaur hypothesis (beter floating big dino? zie reeds Coombs 1980) zegt dat de grootste dino's in de overvloedige ondiepe warme waters van het Krijt leefden (soms zoals krokodillen onzichtbaar net onder het wateroppervlak drijvend?), zie bv.
> • hun vaak enorme gewicht, soms zoals vinvissen >100 ton of >20 olifanten,
> • hun 'te' zwakke poten op het land voor hun zware lijf, zeker bij rennen of paren,
> • hun zwakke fossiele voetsporen in de mud- of silt-stone: erg gespatieerd en heel ondiep, soms enkel teentop- en bij lang'armige' Sauropoda enkel voorpoot-afdrukken,
> • het ontbreken van fossiele sleep-sporen van staarten (krokodillen aan land slepen hun zwemstaart over de grond),
> • hun lange, stijve, zware (zwem-?)staart, en bij Sauropoda ook de zware hals, langer dan bij giraffen,
> • hun vaak erg licht skelet (vgl. luchtholtes in vogelbotten?),
> • hun 'warmbloedigheid' (het warme water, vaak ~34°C schat men, maakte zelfregelende endothermie zoals bij vogels en zoogdieren overbodig),
> • bij Theropoda de korte armpjes en de 'krokodillensnuit' met de neusgaten bovenaan en kegelvormige tanden (T. rex) en soms visresten in de buik.
> Drijvende-dino-ideeën maken van Jurassic Park pure fantasie, maar sluiten aan bij Marcel Williams' hypothese over aquarboreale oerdino's in waterbossen: (semi)arboreale nazaten kozen de bomen of zelfs de lucht, glijdend of later vliegend, (semi)aquatische nazaten kozen het water en werden soms kolossaal, (semi)terrestrische nazaten kozen terra firma of een combinatie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCGie_4khdY
> > > But there's still a lot we don't know, e.g.
> > > 1) did hominoid aquarborealism being in coastal forests? mangroves? other swamp forests?
> > > 2) did frequent shellfish collection only begin early-Pleistocene? and if so, why then?
>
> > Homo: upright terrestrial biped, generalist omnivore.
> :-DDD in sheltered holes??

Some primates dwell in tree holes, eg. Bush babies.

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Aug 6, 2022, 4:45:08 PM8/6/22
GIGO.

I Envy JTEM

Aug 6, 2022, 5:19:55 PM8/6/22
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Some primates dwell in tree holes, eg. Bush babies.

And? Go on; and?

Wipe whatever that is crusting in the corners of your mouth and explain.

You can't. I'm laughing at you.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/691525282883076096

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves