Out of Stupidity

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 26, 2022, 7:43:50 PM11/26/22

There were BACK & FORTH migrations, because
though eventually we had a lot of different
populations of Homo, the only one that we all
share is the Aquatic Ape ancestor.

Humans do not originate in a place -- Out of Africa
vs Out of Asia -- we originate in an environment. The
Aquatic Ape is the one that defines us all as "Human"
and it's not about GPS coordinates, it's about the
Littoral/Waterside environment.

Stuff *That* in your "Eew, racism!" and smoke it, why
don't you?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/700581555877380096

littor...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2022, 3:54:37 AM11/27/22
Op zondag 27 november 2022 om 01:43:50 UTC+1 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:
> There were BACK & FORTH migrations, because
> though eventually we had a lot of different
> populations of Homo, the only one that we all
> share is the Aquatic Ape ancestor.
>
> Humans do not originate in a place -- Out of Africa
> vs Out of Asia -- we originate in an environment. The

Yes. IMO
-aquarboreal Hominoidea originated in coastal forests of the archipelagoes between India & Eurasia c 40?30 Ma (plate tectonics),
-aquarboreal hominids s.l. lived along Tethys Sea coastal forests c 30-6 Ma,
-aquarboreal hominids s.s. (HPG) lived in Red Sea coastal forests c 10-5 Ma,
-Pleistocene shallow-diving Homo (no "ape" any more) came from the Asian Ind.Ocean coasts: Java, Flores...

"Out of Africa" is nonsense: perhaps late-Pleistocene <80 ka (when we evolved the enzymes for MC- ->LC-PUFAs)?

We underwent 2 drastic anatomical changes vs "monkeys":
1) apes: wading-climbing hominoids after c 30 Ma: bipedalism, very broad sternum & thorax, tail loss, larger body size, centrally-placed spine, arm-hanging...
2) humans: archaic Homo after c 2 Ma: very large brain (x3), pachyosteosclerosis, platycephaly, platymeria... = frequent diving.
Perhaps (1) might have been even more profound than (2), but partly?largely disappeared (partly in parallel, e.g.->knuckle-walking P//G) in (early?-)Pleistocene apes.
Island animals (Indian archipelagoes c 30 Ma) are often anatomically very special (1),
but I don't know if this was also the case in archaic Homo (2), e.g. Flores??

> Aquatic Ape is the one that defines us all as "Human"
> and it's not about GPS coordinates, it's about the
> Littoral/Waterside environment.

Yes.