Interesting snippet on DNA

I Envy JTEM

Nov 23, 2021, 3:32:57 AM11/23/21

So the roomie was working, he couldn't give
his attention to the TV, so what I did was
throw on a documentary, from Youtube, on
Carthage and the argument over child
sacrifices...

ASIDE: They kept referring to them as
Phoenicians and not Carthaginians. Which
I suppose is correct? I mean, it was a
Phoenician settlement, was it not? But I
always had it in my mind that they had
morphed into their own "Ethnicity" or identity
by then, the same way nobody is "Roman"
anymore or "Celtic" or "Goth"...

So this was a real Documentary -- the British
"Timeline" series -- not some kid's Youtube
video -- and the not only said that DNA can be
retrieved from cremated human remains but
that they successfully did so. More than once.

...the DNA testing was presumably to
determine if there was a gender bias in the
remains of babies. They felt that a gender bias
(all males, as they presumed, or even if they
were all females) would strongly support the
human-sacrifice claims. AND, the remains had
all been cremated.

So they can retrieve DNA from remains even
under the WORST conditions possible -- including
submerged under water, cremated, completely
decomposed so the DNA has to be fished from
the soil and even DNA into the millions of years
old, but NOTHING from Naledi...

I fling dog poo on their claims.

Yes I just called them liars.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com

Mario Petrinovic

Nov 23, 2021, 4:30:36 AM11/23/21
Exodus 20:7 reads:
Thou shalt not take the name of the DOG thy God in vain; for the DOG
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-e...@googlegroups.com

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 23, 2021, 7:10:42 AM11/23/21
>They'll just sling doggie doodoo back and make you bury it.

I Envy JTEM

Nov 24, 2021, 1:00:59 AM11/24/21
Mario Petrinovic wrote:

> Exodus 20:7 reads:
> Thou shalt not take the name of the DOG thy God in vain; for the DOG
> will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

EVERYTHING about Naledi was left on the carpet by an ill trained DOG.

The poo I fling is the poo they created.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/668596133330894848

Mario Petrinovic

Nov 24, 2021, 1:44:26 AM11/24/21
On 24.11.2021. 7:00, I Envy JTEM wrote:
> Mario Petrinovic wrote:
>
>> Exodus 20:7 reads:
>> Thou shalt not take the name of the DOG thy God in vain; for the DOG
>> will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
>
> EVERYTHING about Naledi was left on the carpet by an ill trained DOG.
>
> The poo I fling is the poo they created.

You've been warned.