Let Them Eat Bugs

I Envy JTEM

Jul 20, 2022, 5:02:14 PM7/20/22

https://youtu.be/IwYzcRpid4I

Owning cars is asking for too much. Driving is too good
for you. Travel is too good for you. Meat is too good for
you...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/690317166813347840/that-anon-you-got-appears-to-have-been-sarcasm

I Envy JTEM

Jul 20, 2022, 11:04:40 PM7/20/22
I Envy JTEM wrote:

> https://youtu.be/IwYzcRpid4I
>
> Owning cars is asking for too much. Driving is too good
> for you. Travel is too good for you. Meat is too good for
> you...

Sorry. Thought I was posting that to the Gwobull Warbling
group. My bad.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/690317166813347840/that-anon-you-got-appears-to-have-been-sarcasm

Primum Sapienti

Jul 29, 2022, 12:32:51 AM7/29/22
I Envy JTEM wrote:
> I Envy JTEM wrote:
>
>> https://youtu.be/IwYzcRpid4I
>>
>> Owning cars is asking for too much. Driving is too good
>> for you. Travel is too good for you. Meat is too good for
>> you...
>
> Sorry. Thought I was posting that to the Gwobull Warbling
> group. My bad.

Maybe you meant the Nostradamus group. Or alien research.

I Envy JTEM

Jul 29, 2022, 9:50:54 PM7/29/22
Nope. Gwobull Warbling, because nothing is more frightening
then the thought that it might grow slightly warmer, though
remaining well within the Earth's norms, during an ice age with
the glaciers already overdue to scrape most of western
civilization off the surface of the planet.

Boo.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/691143184661839872/a-lot-of-the-rioting-protests-were-done-by-plants