Pasteur

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 23, 2022, 4:16:02 AM11/23/22
Pasteur’s scientific legacy
As geniuses go, Pasteur was the opposite of Einstein. To get inspiration for his theories, Einstein imagined riding aside a light beam or daydreamed about falling off a ladder. Pasteur stuck to experiments. He typically initiated his experiments with a suspected result in mind, but he was scrupulous in verifying the conclusions he drew from them. Preconceived ideas, he said, can guide the experimenter’s interrogation of nature but must be abandoned in light of contrary evidence. “The greatest derangement of the mind,” he declared, “is to believe in something because one wishes it to be so.”

littor...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2022, 9:25:05 AM11/23/22
Op woensdag 23 november 2022 om 10:16:02 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

> Pasteur: “The greatest derangement of the mind,” he declared, “is to believe in something because one wishes it to be so.”

Of course, my boy: you wish to be a savanna runner... :-DDD
Grow up!
Science! no fantasies!

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 23, 2022, 1:11:25 PM11/23/22
On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 9:25:05 AM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
> Op woensdag 23 november 2022 om 10:16:02 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:
>
> > Pasteur: “The greatest derangement of the mind,” he declared, “is to believe in something because one wishes it to be so.”

The bignose bottlewasher dreaming about mermaids:

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 25, 2022, 1:19:55 PM11/25/22
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> The bignose bottlewasher dreaming about mermaids:

What remarkable insight, for you.

Coastal Dispersal is mainstream, you dingbat.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/701569038790377472

Primum Sapienti

Dec 12, 2022, 1:10:57 AM12/12/22
Like snorkel noses?

JTEM is so reasonable

Dec 12, 2022, 4:59:09 AM12/12/22
Primum Sapienti wrote:

> Like snorkel noses?

Wow. You said that and now savanna idiocy makes perfect sense: They
evolved the ability to stand upright & endurance run by standing upright
and endurance running.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/703387388268953600

Primum Sapienti

Jan 8, 2023, 11:42:30 PM1/8/23
JTEM is so reasonable wrote:
> Primum Sapienti wrote:
>
>> Like snorkel noses?
>
> Wow. You said that and now savanna idiocy makes perfect sense: They
> evolved the ability to stand upright & endurance run by standing upright
> and endurance running.

See any snorkel noses?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIrasWBUQAAUDhh?format=jpg&name=small

Ask your space alien friends.

JTEM is so reasonable

Jan 9, 2023, 1:14:09 AM1/9/23
Primum Sapienti wrote:

> See any snorkel noses?

Wow, you said that it now it makes perfect sense: They fell out of a tree,
landed on a savanna, ran after an antelope & wound up in China... exactly
as you always argued.

Where did they put the Domeshield while they were eating?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/705742582064496640