The AAH is silly

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 26, 2022, 12:21:48 AM11/26/22

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 26, 2022, 3:12:43 AM11/26/22
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> https://youtu.be/tU1hmygPdYY

Production values are poor, to say the least. If she turned down her
mic she could move it closer to her mouth and skip some of that
cheap echo. And I don't know what she's using for a camera but,
damn, she's all washed out...

And she's trying to act -- emphasis on "Trying."

Not the least bit natural. Maybe she's just an insincere person and
comes across like that all the time, maybe she's attempting to
create a persona online... and failing. Don't really care which is the
answer here, just noting the result: Insincere.

SEVERE use of Ad hominem.. to the point of overkill. She Opens with
a mindless smear on Aquatic Ape itself then smears this Robert
Sepehr, only to then claim that she won't!

THEN, while pretending to make it about Aquatic Ape, she says it's
all about this Robert Sepehr and his supporters... Wow, she's just into
a cult of personality here... I'm only four minutes in an already threw
up in my mouth.

I honestly don't care how she or ANYONE else feels. Talk facts or
talk shit, and this one is talking shit.

Goddamnit, she's a moron! She's spewing about the here & now, what
people are doing now, pretending she's talking about human origins!

She also argues AGAINST HERSELF! In her mindless spewing about
water, she says that's a mammal thing and humans need water, but
then she talks about "natural adaptations" that mammals who live
away from water -- pointing out that she's wrong! Water is significant.
We lack these "natural adaptations" so... THINK, BITCH! If mammals
CAN live away from the water, they develop natural adaptations, and
we lack such adaptations, then "Oh we're just mammals, and all
mammals need to be near water that's why we're near water" is stupid.

Self defeating. Stupid.

AND THEN we consider it's all totally off topic, because she is NOT
speaking in a paleo context. She's not explaining how Coastal
Dispersal can be a thing without our ancestors exploiting the marine
environment!

Were they carrying around a savanna on their backs? Ordering out?

Pizza, maybe?

Like all mouth breathers, this one needs to divorce Aquatic Ape from
all context -- humans origins, paleo anthropology -- in order to
misrepresent & misunderstand it... attack it... emotionally.

Okay. And she's actually wasting everyone's time "Arguing" that humans
aren't "Relatively Hairless." Come on. This is stupid. She even goes so
far as to claim that we are just as hairy as most other primates!

She's counting number of hairs, and not how much of the body is covered
by hair.

HINT: It's about how much of the body, the skin, is exposed, not the number
of hairs! When we talk about "Hairless" humans we're speaking of exposed
area, not raw numbers.

A "Bald" man, for example, generally has as many hairs as someone who is
not bald. But the hairs never grow beyond a short, whispy strand and the
dormant stages between hairs is lengthened. So does this mean no bald
men are bald or that this women is an idiot who is grasping at straws?

AND THEN she proposes that sweat glands are why we're less hairy, and
not an Aquatic Ape stage!

Do savanna jackass ever stop and listen to themselves?

"We're not less hairy! Besides, we're only less hairy because we have all
these sweat glands!"

AND THIS IGNORES THE FACT THAT AQUATIC APE PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT
REASON FOR THOSE SWEAT GLANDS!

Sweating gets rid of water and salt, two things an Aquatic Ape ancestors
would have been consuming in abundance.

She either believes "Aquatic Ape" is French for "Sea Monkeys" or she's as
disingenuous as all her insincerity suggests. After all, the topic is human
origins so comparisons to/differences from apes makes sense, while
differences from whales does not. NOBODY except disingenuous wannabes
is claiming that "Aquatic Ape" means our ancestors were living the same
lifestyles as whales or sea lions...

Anyway, I'm at 12.5 minutes and the pain of seeing this poor woman like
that, her upper lip crazy glued to her teeth, has become too much for me.
But, even the exhaustive body of flaws thus far there doesn't appear to be
much point in continuing.

If there's a moment within the train wreck you mistaken for significant, by
all means, advance the video to this unique moment, click "Share" and
then "Start At" before posting the URL again. Thanks in advance.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/701934020130390016

littor...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2022, 10:08:51 AM11/26/22
Op zaterdag 26 november 2022 om 06:21:48 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:
> https://youtu.be/tU1hmygPdYY
Empty just-so blabla, uncredibly unscientific. A waste of time.
Google
"aquarboreal" &
"coastal dispersal Pleistocene Homo".

Pandora

Nov 26, 2022, 11:44:13 AM11/26/22
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 07:08:49 -0800 (PST), "littor...@gmail.com"
<littor...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Op zaterdag 26 november 2022 om 06:21:48 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:
>> https://youtu.be/tU1hmygPdYY
>
>Empty just-so blabla, uncredibly unscientific. A waste of time.

Yeah, that's what she says, AAH is silly.
And Robert Sepehr, who also pretends to be an "anthropologist", just
like you, is the ideal person to promote such fringe, together with
the rest of the esoteric lunacy.

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 26, 2022, 3:05:33 PM11/26/22
Pandora wrote:

> Yeah, that's what she says, AAH is silly.

Watch it for comprehension. She's not talking about "Aquatic Ape." She's
talking about some Robert Sepehr. At one point she names some
eugenicist from like 100 years ago -- as if it weren't mainstream back
then -- and marginalizes him for racism, AND THEN invokes some later
disapproval he supposedly voiced as proof against Aquatic Ape!

He's both dismissed AND an authority, all at the same time!

I can see why she would be so compelling, for you.

> And Robert Sepehr, who also pretends to be an "anthropologist"

Who cares? I never heard of him before. I didn't arrive at my position due
to any cult of personality. I have no idea why you do.

"I don't like this guy, SO AQUATIC APE IS WRONG!!!!"

Darwin was a racist. Tell us about him, why don't you?

> just
> like you, is the ideal person to promote such fringe

So eating is fringe now? "Coastal Dispersal" is mainstream, sugar lumps.
They were on that coast -- the Littoral Ape, the Waterside or Aquatic Ape
was on the beaches -- and you think it's only fringe lunatics who claim
that they ate food... or that they arrived everywhere from Oceania to
south Africa... "NO! FRINGE! THEY NEVER GOT THERE! THEY ALL DIED
OF STARVATION CUS THEY DIDN'T EAT!"

It's idiocy. It's self refuting idiocy, just like lip-girl here. She didn't accidentally
Crazy Glue her lip to her upper teeth because she's so smart....

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/701934020130390016

Pandora

Nov 27, 2022, 6:44:48 AM11/27/22
On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 12:05:32 -0800 (PST), JTEM is so reasonable
<jte...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Pandora wrote:
>
>> Yeah, that's what she says, AAH is silly.
>
>Watch it for comprehension. She's not talking about "Aquatic Ape."

You only watched it for 12.5 minutes, I've watched the whole 52.
When you do that you'll notice she addresses many of the so-called
aquatic adaptations,
https://youtu.be/tU1hmygPdYY?t=2783

using this poster:
https://theaquaticape.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/human_aquatic_adaptations.jpg

>He's both dismissed AND an authority, all at the same time!
>
>I can see why she would be so compelling, for you.
>
>> And Robert Sepehr, who also pretends to be an "anthropologist"
>
>Who cares? I never heard of him before. I didn't arrive at my position due
>to any cult of personality. I have no idea why you do.

Why do these people feel the need to pose as "anthropologists", while
they are not? Do they think that gives the theory credibility?
Being exposed as a fraud has the opposite effect.

>"I don't like this guy, SO AQUATIC APE IS WRONG!!!!"
>
>Darwin was a racist. Tell us about him, why don't you?

That was more than a century ago, when almost everyone of European
descent was more or less racist.

>> just
>> like you, is the ideal person to promote such fringe
>
>"Coastal Dispersal" is mainstream, sugar lumps.

If it was then the whole field of biological anthropology would be
talking and writing about it, but they don't.
Two options here for you: wishful thinking or delusion.

>It's idiocy. It's self refuting idiocy, just like lip-girl here. She didn't accidentally
>Crazy Glue her lip to her upper teeth because she's so smart....

You said something about ad hominem?

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 27, 2022, 5:45:56 PM11/27/22
Pandora wrote:

> You only watched it for 12.5 minutes

I guess that makes you intellectually honest -- a real academic -- for
dodging the all too obvious flaws I brought up.

> I've watched the whole 52.

I wouldn't spread that around. You'll sit through 52 minutes of an
ill conceived emotional colon blow but you're incapable of finding
out what the other side is saying BEFORE you disagree with them.

> When you do that you'll notice she addresses many of the so-called
> aquatic adaptations,
> https://youtu.be/tU1hmygPdYY?t=2783

Not to burst anyone's bubble but, the fact that you start at 42 minutes in
kind of stresses -- does not refute -- the point that she's talking a lot of
shit.

Wait. Did I say 42 minutes? You start at _46_ minutes!

Yes that's conformation that the video amounts to nothing more than
some wannabe emptying their emotional colon.

But she's an idiot. I mean. savanna nonsense doesn't have other, BETTER
explanation? Of course it does. Savanna idiocy doesn't even explain the
savanna, for crying out loud!

"A species that was NOT adapted to the savanna, that couldn't stand
upright and did NOT have tools, moved to the savanna and grew these
things BECAUSE REASONS!"

This is opposed to "The picked stuff up & ate it," which is all you need
for Aquatic Ape.

"The fossil record?"

HA!

If you read any of the post for comprehension, actually made an attempt
to ascertain what other people are saying, you'd know that's shit! There's
Homo in Asia millions of years ago. The Rift Valley is not only exactly the
kind of place where an Aquatic/Waterside population would wander into,
but other species did exactly that, AND it's perfectly situation for
populations move to or from Asia.
Yeah. Using that poster, identify how savanna idiocy resulted in these
adaptations.

But, see? "THIS image has to be right or Aquatic Ape has to be wrong!
And if you want to subscribe to Aquatic Ape then you HAVE TO agree
with everything here."

Does that work both ways? Do you have to agree with every last word
in the colon blow or you agree with Aquatic Ape?

Should be obvious but: Hypocrisy is NOT an argument!

> Why do these people feel the need to pose as "anthropologists"

Why isn't he one? He's not dogmatic enough? His ideas aren't stupid
enough?

> while
> they are not? Do they think that gives the theory credibility?
> Being exposed as a fraud has the opposite effect.

"Fraud" is an act... like all the fraudulent "Information" about Naledi,
the generations of denying the evidence of Neanderthal ancestors,
renaming and even folding together different "Species" in order to
align everything better with some fake Out of Africa purity gospels..

And did you see Colon Blow's diploma? Read her transcripts? What
about them turned a giant emotional turd into "Science" for you?

My heart is all aflitter in anticipation...

> >Darwin was a racist. Tell us about him, why don't you?

> That was more than a century ago

So an association with racism is okay more than a century ago but
not okay a century ago... except when it is okay and makes him an
authority on Aquatic Ape... so long as they agree with it.

> when almost everyone of European
> descent was more or less racist.

So you're agree that Ms. Colon Blow there was an idiot for even
bring it up, cowardly trying to make a guilt-there-for-wrong-by-
association "Argument?"

> >"Coastal Dispersal" is mainstream, sugar lumps.

> If it was then the whole field of biological anthropology would be
> talking and writing about it

It is, but nobody has the brains or the courage to contradict dogma.

The master only rewards his dog for obedience!

> Two options here for you: wishful thinking or delusion.

Google: Straw man

Then Google: Ad hominem

It's a straw man because I don't give a shit about any Robert Sepehr,
and never claimed he was an authority and never even claimed that
I knew about his position(s), much less agreed with him.

It's also ad hominem because you haven't identified a single thing you
disagree with, only attacking the man.

> >It's idiocy. It's self refuting idiocy, just like lip-girl here. She didn't accidentally
> >Crazy Glue her lip to her upper teeth because she's so smart....

> You said something about ad hominem?

Yes. And you have to pull my words out of context, separate them from all my
other words in order to pretend they were ad hominem, while I can't say the
same for you.

You didn't attack a position, you only attacked people!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/701970720341770240

Primum Sapienti

Dec 12, 2022, 1:13:21 AM12/12/22
Pandora wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2022 12:05:32 -0800 (PST), JTEM is so reasonable
> <jte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Pandora wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah, that's what she says, AAH is silly.
>>
>> Watch it for comprehension. She's not talking about "Aquatic Ape."
>
> You only watched it for 12.5 minutes, I've watched the whole 52.
> When you do that you'll notice she addresses many of the so-called
> aquatic adaptations,
> https://youtu.be/tU1hmygPdYY?t=2783
>
> using this poster:
> https://theaquaticape.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/human_aquatic_adaptations.jpg

Wow, that is HILARIOUS.

JTEM is so reasonable

Dec 12, 2022, 4:56:06 AM12/12/22
Primum Sapienti wrote:

> Wow, that is HILARIOUS.

Four words less and it would have been a clever post.

But, as is, you make an excellent point: "Arguments" against
Aquatic Ape require a break from reality. You must cherry
pick the softest target you can and then hurl person attacks,
else guarantee that even you will perceive the failure.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/703387388268953600

littor...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2022, 12:44:08 PM12/12/22
kudu runner:

> Wow, that is HILARIOUS.

If something is HILARIOUS, it's running after antelopes.
:-DDD

Primum Sapienti

Jan 8, 2023, 11:40:42 PM1/8/23
Found thoise snorkel noses yet?

:=}}}

Primum Sapienti

Jan 8, 2023, 11:41:25 PM1/8/23
JTEM is so reasonable wrote:
> Primum Sapienti wrote:
>
>> Wow, that is HILARIOUS.
>
> Four words less and it would have been a clever post.
>
> But, as is, you make an excellent point: "Arguments" against
> Aquatic Ape require a break from reality. You must cherry
> pick the softest target you can and then hurl person attacks,
> else guarantee that even you will perceive the failure.

https://theaquaticape.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/human_aquatic_adaptations.jpg

JTEM is so reasonable

Jan 9, 2023, 12:31:57 AM1/9/23
Primum Sapienti wrote:

> https://theaquaticape.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/human_aquatic_adaptations.jpg

Not only is that a straw man, and an example of cherry picking, but
you have yet to explain all those adaptations using your precious
savanna idiocy.

Aquatic Ape doesn't have to be perfect. It doesn't even have to be
good. It just has to be the best hypothesis out there. And it is.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/705742582064496640

littor...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2023, 6:02:42 AM1/9/23
Op maandag 9 januari 2023 om 06:31:57 UTC+1 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:

> Aquatic Ape doesn't have to be perfect. It doesn't even have to be
> good. It just has to be the best hypothesis out there. And it is.

Or course, but "Aq.Ape" is a slogan, very confusing for the imbecilic antelope runners...

Plate Tectonics & Hominoid evolution,
in a (nut)shell, very short & schematically, see my 2022 book pp.299-300:

-India c 30 Ma approaching S.Asia = fm of island archipels, full of coastal forests:
-some coastal-forest-adapted "monkeys" reach these islands = cercopithecoid/hominoid split c 25 Ma,
-they wade bipedally (!!), climb arms overhead in the swamp forests, google "aquarboreal":
-> tail loss, larger size, very broad build: sternum-thorax-pelvis, dorsal scapulas, longer arms, shorter (5) & centrally-placed lumbar spine etc.
-India further underneath Eurasia split Hominoidea into hylobatids (E) & others (W) c 20 Ma along N-Tethys Ocean coastal forests,
-the Mesopotamian Seaway closure c 15 Ma split the western ("great ape") branch into dryopiths-hominids (W) & sivapiths-pongids (E),
-aquarboreal pongids along N-Indian Ocean coasts force hylobatids higher into the trees,
-hominids in Med.Sea (e.g. Trachilos BP footprints ~ 6.05 Ma Crete) until Messinian Salinity Crisis (<6 Ma), but Red Sea hominids survived :-)
-HP & G in Red Sea split 8-7 Ma: Gorilla followed the incipient northern Rift (EARS) ->Afar etc. Sahelanthr.etc. Lucy afarensis->boisei etc.
-Zanclean mega-flood 5.33 Ma re-filled Med.Sea (dryopiths died out) + possibly opened Red Sea into Gulf,
-opening Red Sea into Gulf 6-5 Ma: HP->Gulf: Pan right E.Afr. & Homo left S.Asian coastal forests,
-Pan followed incipient southern EARS ->late-Pliocene africanus->early-Pleist.robustus (//afarensis->boisei), P // G -> knuckle-walking,
-Homo in South- or even SE.Asia early-Pleist.=H.erectus "aq.ape" s.s.: pachyosteosclerosis, large brain, handiness etc.etc.
= shallow-diving instead of running after antelopes in Afr.savannas :-DDDDD the incedible idiots! :-DDDDD

littor...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2023, 6:46:26 AM1/9/23
I can understand that the idiotic savanna runners can be stupid for some time, thinking:
- non-human primates = QP = forests,
- humans = outside forests = BP,
but I can't understand how these imbeciles can *remain* so stupid, 50 year after Elaine Morgan!!!

______

JTEM is so reasonable

Jan 9, 2023, 5:12:41 PM1/9/23
littor...@gmail.com wrote:

> Op maandag 9 januari 2023 om 06:31:57 UTC+1 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:
> > Aquatic Ape doesn't have to be perfect. It doesn't even have to be
> > good. It just has to be the best hypothesis out there. And it is.

> Or course, but "Aq.Ape" is a slogan, very confusing for the imbecilic antelope runners...

"Waterside" fits best to what I imagine. Though "Littoral" is probably the
most accurate, I can't help but feel it would continue to stymie the Romper
Room crowd...

But I can't over stress my point: Waterside (Littoral/Aquatic Ape) doesn't have
to be perfect. It doesn't even have to be good. It just has to be the best hypothesis
for explaining human evolution & dispersal, and it is.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/lucy

littor...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2023, 5:20:55 PM1/9/23
Op maandag 9 januari 2023 om 23:12:41 UTC+1 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:

> > > Aquatic Ape doesn't have to be perfect. It doesn't even have to be
> > > good. It just has to be the best hypothesis out there. And it is.

> > Or course, but "Aq.Ape" is a slogan, very confusing for the imbecilic antelope runners...

> "Waterside" fits best to what I imagine. Though "Littoral" is probably the
> most accurate, I can't help but feel it would continue to stymie the Romper
> Room crowd...
> But I can't over stress my point: Waterside (Littoral/Aquatic Ape) doesn't have
> to be perfect. It doesn't even have to be good. It just has to be the best hypothesis
> for explaining human evolution & dispersal, and it is.

We must discern (at least) 2 quite different "aq.apes":
- Mio-Pliocene BP wading-climbing Hominoidea in swamp forests, google "aquarboreal",
- early-Pleistocene shallow-diving littoral Homo, google "human evolution Verhaegen".