Odent 2021 "Planet Ocean"

littor...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2021, 6:50:44 AM9/21/21
I just recieved Michel Odent's book.

p.vi-viii:

"... the last 2 Ma, sea levels have fluctuated some 218 m2. An estimated 20 mill.km2 of territory was exposed on the contin.shelves between 110 & 10 ka ... until now, PAs might have studied marginalized human populations, that colonized inland territories, probably after migrations along rivers & lakes ... underwater fossil-hunting (underwater PA) might become an irreplaceable completementary key to study human nature."

savanna = marginalized

I Envy JTEM

Sep 21, 2021, 7:10:13 AM9/21/21
littor...@gmail.com wrote:

> underwater fossil-hunting (underwater PA) might become an irreplaceable completementary key to study human nature."

Been saying this for years. Even argued that it was time for a little dredging.

https://groups.google.com/g/talk.origins/c/8B96607phPM/m/d3vGL0AwaoQJ

There. That's me saying it a decade before him. But JTEM is brilliant, as you
already know.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/662895954302844928

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Sep 21, 2021, 8:30:39 AM9/21/21
Pygmies are the only human population that traditionally gave birth underwater, afaict. They have remarkably dense bones. Human ancestors lived along shallow crystalline streams, not murky rivers full of big crocs.

I Envy JTEM

Sep 21, 2021, 9:40:04 PM9/21/21
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Human ancestors lived along shallow crystalline streams

Mammals generally require a fresh water source, you mean.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/662966683986804736

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Sep 22, 2021, 3:18:27 PM9/22/21
Try again.

I Envy JTEM

Sep 22, 2021, 3:46:07 PM9/22/21
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> I Envy JTEM wrote:

> > DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> >
> > > Human ancestors lived along shallow crystalline streams
> >
> > Mammals generally require a fresh water source, you mean.

> Try again.

Mammals generally need a fresh water source, you meant to say.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/662969646320877568

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Sep 22, 2021, 11:56:14 PM9/22/21
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:46:07 PM UTC-4, I Envy JTEM wrote:
> DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
>
> > I Envy JTEM wrote:

> > > Mammals generally require a fresh water source, you mean.
> > Try again.
>
> Mammals generally need a fresh water source, you meant to say.
>

> -- --
>
> https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/662969646320877568
Try again.

I Envy JTEM

Sep 23, 2021, 8:30:27 AM9/23/21
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Try again.

No. You offer wild speculation, again, but appear to believe it is fact,
and there's really no use in correcting you a third time. A "Man"
determined to be wrong is always going to find a way to make that
happen, as you so aptly demonstrate.

There's nothing wrong with speculation, btw. It's the fact that you
don't know it's speculation, as well as the fact that it's disarticulated.
Meaning, it's not part of a mosaic -- a piece of a larger puzzle. You
never offer context. Which is fine, because it's not like it could ever
fit... eating bugs in caves and that's how they got from Africa to
Australia & all point in between? Sheesh!

I've already said too much and more than you'll ever read or could
understand.

Blessings. For me.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/663082810363494400

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Sep 24, 2021, 2:27:28 AM9/24/21
Try again.

I Envy JTEM

Sep 24, 2021, 2:45:25 AM9/24/21
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Try again.

There's your disorder again! Your OCPD. I didn't have to "Try," I
already succeeded. Your inability to grasp the obvious is no
reflection on anybody but yourself.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/663167274266525696

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Sep 24, 2021, 3:11:02 AM9/24/21
Try again.

I Envy JTEM

Sep 24, 2021, 3:40:40 PM9/24/21
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Try again.

Your mental disorder is showing, again. We both know you can't
control it.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/663167274266525696

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Sep 24, 2021, 5:11:52 PM9/24/21
Try again.

I Envy JTEM

Sep 24, 2021, 11:20:07 PM9/24/21

Disordered, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

[mental disorder on display]

I think you need to re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-post the same thing
a few hundred dozen more times, in case anyone misses the fact that
you're massively fucked up.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/663167274266525696

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Sep 25, 2021, 2:08:08 PM9/25/21
Try again.

I Envy JTEM

Sep 26, 2021, 1:02:17 AM9/26/21
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> Try again.

I know how fucked up you are, I even know what's wrong with you, and
you're going to keep posting the exact same thing until even retards
can see what a worthless shit you are. I made you do it before, and I'm
making you do it again.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/663350508580438016