New Scientist 13 July 2022

littor...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2022, 2:58:29 PM7/14/22
Why spending time near water gives us a powerful mental health boost

We have long known that connecting with nature in green spaces is great for our mental health. Now fresh research is showing that time near water - by the coast, rivers and even fountains in the park - is even more restorative
This article has been viewed 3029 times in the last 24 hours.
Mind

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Jul 15, 2022, 4:42:09 PM7/15/22
Trees and animals are full of water.

littor...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2022, 6:22:45 PM7/15/22
Op vrijdag 15 juli 2022 om 22:42:09 UTC+2 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

> > Why spending time near water gives us a powerful mental health boost
> > We have long known that connecting with nature in green spaces is great for our mental health. Now fresh research is showing that time near water - by the coast, rivers and even fountains in the park - is even more restorative
> > This article has been viewed 3029 times in the last 24 hours.
> > Mind

> Trees and animals are full of water.

:-DDD

Grow up!

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Jul 16, 2022, 10:11:58 AM7/16/22
MV is full of hot air, floating up like a balloon.
> Grow up!

Primum Sapienti

Jul 29, 2022, 12:44:39 AM7/29/22