Mouth Breather talks about sleep apnea

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 18, 2022, 5:43:56 PM11/18/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YM9Mxg1Bb8

Take note, Big Nose Breather & Big Butt Breather

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 18, 2022, 11:14:14 PM11/18/22

It's probably a waste of time to tell you to Google the typical
age of a sleep apnea sufferer, and how it's evolutionarily
irrelevant -- like nearly everything you post -- so instead I'll
just call you a twit and tell you to take your meds:

Take your meds, twit.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/701231935675121664

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 19, 2022, 2:58:38 AM11/19/22
Jermyertle the typical turdle farts out another halfwit hallucination...

"Any resident can suffer from sleep apnea – even children."

Putyrmaskoncoveryrass!

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 19, 2022, 3:27:38 AM11/19/22

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

[...]

Hey, twit; take your meds!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/701231935675121664

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 19, 2022, 3:00:55 PM11/19/22
On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 11:14:14 PM UTC-5, JTEM is so reasonable wrote:
> It's probably a waste of time to tell you to Google the typical
> age of a sleep apnea sufferer,

The typical age of a toothless person is what?
Is that evolutionarily irrelevant too?

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 23, 2022, 12:59:43 PM11/23/22
On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 3:00:55 PM UTC-5, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 11:14:14 PM UTC-5, JTEM is so reasonable wrote:
> > It's probably a waste of time to tell you to Google the typical
> > age of a sleep apnea sufferer,
> The typical age of a toothless person is what?
> Is that evolutionarily irrelevant too?

No answer from the big butt breather nor from the big nose breather.
As expected.

Here is a video of a guy that slept with mouth taped with Sominex strips, to reduce snoring and sleep apnea. He reports better subjective experience but his eqpt. doesn't indicate it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl8LQrbMdqQ

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 23, 2022, 3:14:39 PM11/23/22
DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

> The typical

You need to reply to yourself at least 18 more times if you
want to be viewed with respect.

Wait. Make it 27 times... 40.

And, twit; take your meds!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/701569038790377472

hesho...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2022, 2:47:46 PM11/24/22
take your meds.

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 24, 2022, 5:47:55 PM11/24/22
I'll let the bot & the butt breather chat.

JTEM is so reasonable

Nov 25, 2022, 2:57:05 AM11/25/22

Some people are just so interested in the topic that
They invent alters to post idiocy, instead of the
Topic.